Putting itpv on zgemma box

Chappers51

Hi all, now I'm pretty useless with all this stuff, but is there a way of getting iptv on my zgemma box. With more and more of the channels going it's pretty much useless now, thanks Craig

Is xtream provider specific ?, Will it work with any provider, thought it needed a Mac address sent to supplier ?

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Is xtream provider specific ?, Will it work with any provider, thought it needed a Mac address sent to supplier ?

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
I thought the same but there link my provider sent didn't work so I got the one out of the downloads section and it worked straight away. Maybe it works but you need a provider specific one to get the epg going on it not sure though

ive got the plugin on my xtrend box, what do I need to validate it?
Anyone help please?
thanks
G

Extreme plugin won't work with any provider as they need to buy it and add there server etc. A generic plugin wont work it needs to be supplied by your providers

I used Extreme Plugin and had alot of sections added to my Bouquet. How would someone remove the Sections of the Bouquet rather than doing it one by one. Thanks

for the people with the lg smart tv .. look in the iptv lg tv section and you will found all you need to know
u dont need the plug ins.. just an app to download via your tv

How do you get the xtream channels added to your bouquets on wooshbuild so u don't have to keep coming in and out of xtream

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Try using OpenWebIf to edit your bouquet list

I can remove Bouquets via OpenWebif. Only one by one though and they then all come back after EPG update. Any way to:

- Delete multiple bouquets in one go?
- Stop them returning after daily autosync?

If using autobouquetmaker goto hide section and tick the ones you don t want then rescan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I took a trial of IPTV from a provider. Used Extreme Plugin. Added pages and pages of VOD content to the bouquet. Decided not to go with the provider. Now left with too much to delete one by one. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back