Question

Tell me in PM what site, and I'll have a look and see if I can see anything you missed on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to clarify when I attempt to do the restore mate will this only affect and change Chrome browser and not Windows OS itself.

Anyone clarify if I do the restore whether it will affects windows or just chrome browser?

Havent done this before so dont want to lose anything or things to go wrong.

1st thing
create a restore point b4 u try the system restore
then goto backup restore once there (post 15) restore my files then search for user data
it should bring up a backup of your user data then tick user data box and restore
then check your passwords in chrome ,if password is there save it then if windows has changed things and u need to restore then
just go back to system restore and pick the restore point u made b4 u started

Ok so once I attempt the system restore and follow the steps on the link you gave that will make windows go back to certain point being last year?

Only thing I mean is I new files, programs, documents on PC last few months if I restore to last year wont it all be lost?

Ok so once I attempt the system restore and follow the steps on the link you gave that will make windows go back to certain point being last year?

Only thing I mean is I new files, programs, documents on PC last few months if I restore to last year wont it all be lost?

i said search for user data to restore NOT a full restore , i doubt u will be able to search a full year back ,
have u even looked / searched for "user data " in system restore my files / search user data just to c if there is a copy tthere 1st ?

Sorry mate I thought you meant to do system restore to a particular point as then it does full restore.

Will check and report back if any issues.

If it doesnt go back till last May will that mean passwords which were wiped out when cleared history in browser and gone permanently then?

Sorry mate I thought you meant to do system restore to a particular point as then it does full restore.

Will check and report back if any issues.

If it doesnt go back till last May will that mean passwords which were wiped out when cleared history in browser and gone permanently then?

i dont understand if u cleaned browser out a year ago- how were u able to log in recently ?
probably

No what happened last year when I cleared browser cache and cookies I also deleted passwords last year. Sites like this had to get log in details again.

Gutted tbh some years just cant get back on again with passwords wiped out for some sites.

These sites have the captcha things to get by mate.

But the captcha thing seems outdated as they have upgraded it.

So impossible to get login details.

Pretty poor they dont even know about such an issue.

If your a bot you wont ,humans read the text and type it into the space provided to enter forward.

Attachments

• Captchacat.png
    Captchacat.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Ye tried contacting them different ways to make them aware but nothing.

Oh well lost all my passwords for good and can't get on some sites anymore because of the captcha nonsense.

Can you not rejoin them as a new member then contact admin?
Think i still have a book of passwords going back years and outdated by now.

Nope.

As to register or doing forget password it asks for the bloody captcha but there is bo captcha because it's old one.

Made huge mistake last year when clearing cookies and cache, i selected passwords as well. Was bloody depressed as can't get.sites can't get on again.

try typing "V1" a few times or entering exactly what it says a couple of times, seems to have worked for others after a quick google site.

Back