Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide

Right Managed to get IPTV going ok lol
Now the issue is it's not charging the tv from 50hz to 60hz for the USA channels..
What usa channels do you mean, on iptv or sat. I watch afn channels on 9e and never have any issues. I always set my box up at 50hz.

Had a play with the E2 side of the box and can't seem to get IPTV to play right on openatv 7.3. I know there's issues with 5002 but even using 4097 it won't play good at all..
So do you use IPTV on OpenSPA, if so how is it for you..
This is partly down to the box but also partly down to the IPTV provider.

I tried several providers, some work fine with 4097 and others do not (it's not specific to this box either), but if the provider is a bit slower than it should be, then it causes issues.

1 seems to work best, but not all providers support that by default (usually you can manually edit the bouquet though and it will work.

The box currently only really has issues with 5002 (exteplayer3) and maybe 5001 (GST Player) but tbh I don't ever bother with that as it has it's own issues on all boxes.

What usa channels do you mean, on iptv or sat. I watch afn channels on 9e and never have any issues. I always set my box up at 50hz.
The AFN channels are broadcast at 60hz (720p60), so you should be using the Auto option so that the box switches between 50hz and 60hz for Europe / USA content and also 24hz (for movies).

Have the settings as follows on E2
1080i multi
and it's the IPTV that doesn't change too 60hz
and haven't tried AFN yet will do now.

What's your thoughts on the box?
It kinda works lol 😂
Haven't really got into her yet but so far it seems to be not a bad buy.
Have to sort list for FE side and get a sub yet. One thing I don't like is having just the one long list of channels and sometimes it just jumps back to a random channel when you bring back up the list..
On the android side I've just installed rte player and it's working good..
Also saorview is working fine on android side of it which is good as no Irish on FE..

Last edited:
Tried AFN on 9e on the android side and it doesn't change the tv to 60hz but not really an issue as can just change it manually..
FE side of the box is working good and have subbed to SP1 Spain got (very expensive lol)
Tried Tivimate and that also doesn't change to 60hz so I don't think this box doesn't supports auto resolution/refresh..
Now looking at channel list editors, have tried qviart editor 1.7 but doesn't seem to work. Is there anything else that works with this box.?

Tried AFN on 9e on the android side and it doesn't change the tv to 60hz but not really an issue as can just change it manually..
FE side of the box is working good and have subbed to SP1 Spain got (very expensive lol)
Tried Tivimate and that also doesn't change to 60hz so I don't think this box doesn't supports auto resolution/refresh..
Now looking at channel list editors, have tried qviart editor 1.7 but doesn't seem to work. Is there anything else that works with this box.?
By adding SP1 has it extended your period to 3 years ?

Back