Radio code needed for Philips Car 400 vauxhall astra car radio.

Hello - I'm relieved to see others have the same problem. the Battery died on the car and now the radio is in safe mode. The serial number is GM0400Y2689993 for Philips Car400 model. Out of interest, does anyone know of a new radio/cd player that will fit without changing the cage? I've seen others use a CDR500 but I was looking for a new one to purchase? Thanks for your wonderful help :-)

Hi , I also need a code for a car 400 stereo please

Hi , I have just brought an old corsa but have no stereo code , if any one could get me the code for free I would be very grateful as its only a temporary car , thanks
serial number is gm040013007784

Hi , I have just brought an old corsa but have no stereo code , if any one could get me the code for free I would be very grateful as its only a temporary car , thanks

Hello,

Sorry.

Your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet..

Use the forum sponsors website.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Hi, I recently bought a Vauxhall Astra, and the pass code wasn't with the car, I would be grateful if someone could let me have the code for a Philips CAR400 with serial number GM0400Y2880262

Many thanks

Hi, I recently bought a Vauxhall Astra, and the pass code wasn't with the car, I would be grateful if someone could let me have the code for a Philips CAR400 with serial number GM0400Y2880262

Many thanks

read eprom 24c16 and post your dump please

sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code

Back