rate my rig

hi could you rate my rig pls i have a fx8150 .16gb gskill 1333ghz ram , gigabyte gtx 560ti. gigabyte 990fxa ud3 motherboard, 750w ocz faul1ty psu , antec kuhler box , duel 21 inch monitors,

Although, I don't know near as much about this stuff as some of our other members, your rig sounds pretty nice. Plenty of RAM and dual monitors, I like. What HDD are running?

In my mind there would be 2 things that would bring your rating down, and that would be the AMD bulldozer chip and the nvidea based GPU.
From the numbers I have seen, the bulldozer falls well short of its expectations and those of its intel counterpart in most performance areas. And the nvidea is just a personal preference as I favor radeon it, as I have read of fewer overall issues and have had great luck with mine.

nothing fancey on the hdd front just a 250gb and a 500gb seagate drive , i know the bulldozer chip didnt do as well as expected is is no rival to the sandybridge but it performs well and im hopeing windows 8 will work better with it (well i can hope). what cpu you running ?,
my window experence scores are
and the lowest is my hdd at 5.9

Back