Reason why Bt Sport is still alive

Aha, I remember it well now mate!

When Sky Sports SD went I phoned up Virgin and took out a contract for 3 Tivo Boxes in 3 Rooms after the install I gave it 48 hours and cancelled my contract within my 14 day cooling off period posted the Tivo boxes back and then installed 3 cable boxes myself lol!

You really got them to do the dirty work and fair play I would have done the same :LOL:

When Sky Sports SD went I phoned up Virgin an

When Sky Sports SD went I phoned up Virgin and took out a contract for 3 Tivo Boxes in 3 Rooms after the install I gave it 48 hours and cancelled my contract within my 14 day cooling off period posted the Tivo boxes back and then installed 3 cable boxes myself lol!
Did you pay or was it free and was the channels better than iptv quality wise also was streaming on par with Sat

Did you pay or was it free and was the channels better than iptv quality wise also was streaming on par with Sat

The install was free as I cancelled my contract within 14 days mate. So even though I returned the TiVo boxes I still had an active cable line going into 3 rooms. Streaming was same as Sat pretty much.

If that's the case can't Bt be hacked as they have their own service like virgin media and Sky also they got SkySports on their platform

If that's the case can't Bt be hacked as they have their own service like virgin media and Sky also they got SkySports on their platform

You can get hacked accounts for virgin, sky and bt on their streaming platforms if that is what you mean.

Because IPTV is twenty pence a week and it doesn't go off every time it rains or the wind blows
No just when ISP's stick a block on :LOL: And there are no channels going off here when it rains or the wind blows :sunglasses: Real time channels at 50fps at 1080p.

No just when ISP's stick a block on :LOL: And there are no channels going off here when it rains or the wind blows :sunglasses: Real time channels at 50fps at 1080p.
Ok mr show offf your head is swelling🤣🤣🤣🤣
No I meant Virgin media had cable and was hacked and Sky had sat dish that was hacked what about Bt
Bt only have bt sports which was available on cos they don’t have their own number of channels.
They did have their own tv box out which you could buy add one for it but they was just rented off sky.

Ok mr show offf your head is swelling🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bt only have bt sports which was available on cos they don’t have their own number of channels.
They did have their own tv box out which you could buy add one for it but they was just rented off sky.
Well if folk dont want a dish or can not be bothered with setting one up correctly then IPTV is the way to go.

For those that want to learn whats available across the arc and learn how to get it then a dish yields the quality.

Well if folk dont want a dish or can not be bothered with setting one up correctly then IPTV is the way to go.

For those that want to learn whats available across the arc and learn how to get it then a dish yields the quality.
You offering to come out me a bigger dish up will make you a brew for your time🤣🤣🤣 true tho bud we all need to learn about what’s available to us

Good point you make

But for some people like myself no matter how good the choice and quality there is for euro sats just wouldn't get it for the simple reason it will rarely get used especially when you have parents who only bother with free sat so be a waste of money in that regard.

But get where your coming from.

Back