Recommendation for a new Box (replacing zgemma h2h)

invest in a mesh system wifi sorted and you can still connect via ethernet to the one of the mesh system pods if in area.
I've got great WiFi (a couple of AC1350s), just the N300 USB dongles you can buy from WoS are crap. If I knew a decent 5ghz WiFi dongle that works with enigma then that would probably sort it.

Just to loop back on this, I sorted out a WiFi bridge and now the H11S is doing great as a client box. Recommended.

hi guys i went and bought a ax 4k h61 , a gigablue tro 4k and a octagon sf8008. im looking for help setting them up.
starting with the ax. lookig for an image with skky look xe downloader and oscam that will work sky de. hope someone can help me. thanks

hi guys i went and bought a ax 4k h61 , a gigablue tro 4k and a octagon sf8008. im looking for help setting them up.
starting with the ax. lookig for an image with skky look xe downloader and oscam that will work sky de. hope someone can help me. thanks
You can flash Grogbuild free-range from command line.
Or if you want plain openatv you can flash it manually.
openATV Nightly Downloads
You'll have to install XE and any other required plugins after its flashed

ok i was using openatv on zgemma h2h before is it the best? and use woosh? as want sky look. and what oscam?
thanks can i pm you?
No woosh isn't supported now, Grogbuild uses atv the same, yes there are sky skins you can choose.
You can set up oscam and XE after its flashed

I could not get used to ATV and like VIX as i have an idea where things are.

It amuses me why people want a sky skin as left them a long time ago and wanted a change.

Need to reflash my solo2 with usb stick
well I still prefer sly skin but I can get used use most but for wife moving from sky box to zgemma h9 combo it is just easier for her visually as to what she was used to .

well I still prefer sly skin but I can get used use most but for wife moving from sky box to zgemma h9 combo it is just easier for her visually as to what she was used to .
If you went to virgin I'm sure she'd soon get used with that too.

If you went to virgin I'm sure she'd soon get used with that too.
To be honest I have never tried virgin skin , just checking images of . It does look good and also has tabs which I like and easy on the eye to to bright. So yes wife may like it but will hold back on that for the moment .

Last edited by a moderator:
What I meant was, if you moved to proper VM and she had no choice to change the skin then she would soon get used to it.
I don't understand why folks are so desperate to make it look like something it's not.
I've got a red van, if I put a prancing horse sticker on it I can pretend it's a Ferrari.

What I meant was, if you moved to proper VM and she had no choice to change the skin then she would soon get used to it.
I don't understand why folks are so desperate to make it look like something it's not.
I've got a red van, if I put a prancing horse sticker on it I can pretend it's a Ferrari.
ok understand now but that will not happen I am with VM but fibre service only no as for sky tv we did have subscription about 25 years ago but cancelled that and just use sky boxes with free to air channels.

Hi All

Wondering if you all can help me

I currently own a zgemma h2h and use it for Satlittle Freeview

I love the skin\epg it offers where it categorises the channels and keeps epg updated with ease. Also I am able to rec\pause live TV

I once trialled IPTV on this box and it was fab when all setup (using jedi xtream maker). Again it was able to catgorise the channels in one pain of glass together with my satellite channels where i didnt need to flick through different apps. This is a must in my case for choosing my next box.

Im looking to upgrade my box just cause i need something upto date and perhaps with more spec to cope iptv when i re sign up for this service

It must be able to do above, so not sure if i should be sticking to Enigma in this case or if android boxes is able to offer this

Let me know your opinions please.

Thanks
You are familiar with Zgemma, stick to what you know & upgrade your old h2h with a new, higher spec zgemma, such as the h11s? i have had many zgemma models & never had any issues....i drive a motorised dish & have iptv on my h9s & it handles everything without a hitch. Zgemmas have a bit of a bad reputation because they were once widely, but mistakenly, considered clones & not supported by the e2 developers......not the case any longer & the units are practically bulletproof & installing skins/mods/ipk's is straightforward even for a novice.

You are familiar with Zgemma, stick to what you know & upgrade your old h2h with a new, higher spec zgemma, such as the h11s? i have had many zgemma models & never had any issues....i drive a motorised dish & have iptv on my h9s & it handles everything without a hitch. Zgemmas have a bit of a bad reputation because they were once widely, but mistakenly, considered clones & not supported by the e2 developers......not the case any longer & the units are practically bulletproof & installing skins/mods/ipk's is straightforward even for a novice.
Personally never had any problems with zgemma boxes good value for money.

what image do you use?
or hat is the best? was using woosh but they say that it is no longer supported?

Back