Recommended box for iptv?

Can you recommend any box to run iptv? What price range to spend?

Depends on your budget really, I'm a fan of enigma 2 boxes, but many on here will tell you firestick or even mag boxes. Have a read at the threads on the iptv section and you'll get plenty of advice in there

Can use t95 max+android box around £30-40 runs perfectly
4k firestick £50 will work brilliant
Z8 £100+ but will run like a dream and as own app

there’s loads mate 4k firestick will do the job

As others say all depends on your budget.

I would say 4K firestick is the most popular right now due to quality for £50 and its mobile so you can take it with you.

So my parents need something simple to mainly run iptv.
I'm still running my sub through my Samsung TV which seems to be working well but if I needed another box something mid to top range. You would recommend enigma 2?

I'm still running my sub through my Samsung TV which seems to be working well but if I needed another box something mid to top range. You would recommend enigma 2?

when you say mainly to run iptv, with enigma you have the option of sat/vm tuners along with iptv

Amiko A6 box runs iptv really well has the mytvonline app pre installed on par with the z7+ or there is the xxpro88 which is decentScreenshot_20200324_155937.jpgScreenshot_20200324_155615.jpg

A purpose made IPTV box is what they need then. This is the new kid on the block and from our sponsors:

Affordable & Branded Digital Products – Kuul Media

Very easy to use plug and play. Backlit remote, box and software all custom made. Everything else is now in the rear view mirror IMO. :love:

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread. Currenly using a mag 322w1 and sick of all the audio sync issues I'm getting. I'm still using a Zgemma H5.2TC for my virmin channels. Is this box capable of running IPTV or should I buy a Zgemma H9? I do have an Amazion Firestick but it's a 1st generation so I doubt that would be able to run IPTV adequitely.

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread. Currenly using a mag 322w1 and sick of all the audio sync issues I'm getting. I'm still using a Zgemma H5.2TC for my virmin channels. Is this box capable of running IPTV or should I buy a Zgemma H9? I do have an Amazion Firestick but it's a 1st generation so I doubt that would be able to run IPTV adequitely.
Your zgemma more than capable of running iptv mate your 1st gen stick will struggle to lower specs ect mags are a pain in arse with vod when you say audio sync issues is that on live TV

Yes it' the live TV where some channels audio goes out of sync. I get issues with. I've got the latest software on it from Infomir as well. VOD I have no problems with. I like the MAG box for how VOD is displayed as you get a synopsis of the films which unfortunately you don't get on the Zgemma.

My IPTV says it doesn't support M3U but surely can't i just the same address as the MAG portal for the M3U line? As there M3U line will be embedded into their own android app anyway?

Yes it' the live TV where some channels audio goes out of sync. I get issues with. I've got the latest software on it from Infomir as well. VOD I have no problems with. I like the MAG box for how VOD is displayed as you get a synopsis of the films which unfortunately you don't get on the Zgemma.

My IPTV says it doesn't support M3U but surely can't i just the same address as the MAG portal for the M3U line? As there M3U line will be embedded into their own app anyway?
You don't need m3u ask him to change your sub to username password and server url and use jedi on your zgemma box or see if he supports xtream editor

Just set up Jedi. Great you can select which bouquets you want to show. Very impressed how easy it was to set up. Can anyone advise the file/location that stores the settings on this app?

When uou set ip jedi it will come up with select catagories to create just unstick the ones you don't want then green to create

Back