Recommended box for iptv?

Nvidea shield is the best, hands down, not cheap tho plus seems to be very difficult to get hold of atm with what's going on in the world.
if running iptv then firestick will work fine

Try new Xstreamity plugin on enigma2, handles VOD better (cover pics etc), by same author of JEDI plugin. And I agree FireTV stick 4K is great option to plug in the back of TVS for IPTV.
Great plugin to use I used to like xc-lite but moved onto xstreamity

Try new Xstreamity plugin on enigma2, handles VOD better (cover pics etc), by same author of JEDI plugin. And I agree FireTV stick 4K is great option to plug in the back of TVS for IPTV.

Absolutely love this as Jedi EPG wouldn't populate. Everything works great with this all and I have EPG!! Thank you :-)

I could only get Jedi to work on and openvix build and I prefer openatv. So I'll just use the xtreaminity plugin from now on.

I could only get Jedi to work on and openvix build and I prefer openatv. So I'll just use the xtreaminity plugin from now on.
What version open atv was you using as don't know if same with jedi but epg wouldn't populate on xe and 6.4 openatv

I had openvix on one box (i liked it) and openATV and wooshbuild on another box. Now I got OpenATV on both, with wooshbuild everything is easy to download and install.

Jedi worked for me but only using provider IPTV source which i didn't want as it was missing loads of sections. Crazy how xtreaminity has full EPG

Unfortunately I've been rumbled using the MAG converter software with my provider as every time I use the MAG converter the password changes :-(

Great plugin to use I used to like xc-lite but moved onto xstreamity
Baz, many thanks for that info. I downloaded XStreamity 1.18.20200330 to try. Its developer Kiddac has published How to use X-Streamity on another site. I will compare it to Suls E2m3u2bouquet v0.8.5 that I currently use for m3u playlists in Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4.

Baz, many thanks for that info. I downloaded Xstreamity to try. Its developer Kiddac has published How to use X-Streamity on another site. I will compare it to Suls E2m3u2bouquet v0.8.5 that I currently use for m3u playlists in Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4.
I only use for vod havnt tried with live TV lol but only thing I've found is you can't import bouquets like you can with xc-lite

I like JEDI plugin for live TV, as it lets you remove categories you don't watch, little bit easier than with suls.
I use Suls E2m3u2bouquet plugin for my free external m3u playlists. Now trying Jedi plugin and so far so good. I tried Xstreamity plugin but not good for m3u playlists. I will report back on my comparison between Suls E2m3u2bouquet and Jedi plugins for m3u playlists..

I use Suls E2m3u2bouquet plugin for my free external m3u playlists. Now trying Jedi plugin and so far so good. I tried Xstreamity plugin but not good for m3u playlists. I will report back on my comparison between Suls E2m3u2bouquet and Jedi plugins for m3u playlists..
Cool, JEDI supports XC login aswell, easier than typing in long M3u if your service supports it. (if you don't love ftp and config files lol)

Back