Recording IPTV

jlg1

Hi everyone and thanks to everyone that helped in my last post.

Situation is now using service app I'm getting a good service having tested it yesterday..finally after years literally of my zgemmas not working well.

One last problem is recording can't record iptv.

Can record freesatno
problem.

Provider says I need 2 lines to one box I have 2 separate lines from him.

Can I not record iptv and watch freesatno on each box.

Provider says I should be able to record iptv channel I'm watching....?

I've just read that using service app (which has given me great viewing) that you can't record iptv using this..?

Don't really want to pay for two lines per box which provider has suggested.

Provider says he doesn't know much about recording as most don't record stuff but I'd of thought anyone who came from s## as I did was well used to recording movies etc...?

Mostly want it for movies and docs etc...

Cheers for any tips.

Running 2 zgemmas 2s boxes.

Thanks...

You need there to be 2 connections on 1 line not seperate sounds like he's done 2 seperate subs the lines in question are they same details or 2 seperate codes for xtream editor and ask him to show 2 active connectentions off his server mate

You need there to be 2 connections on 1 line not seperate sounds like he's done 2 seperate subs the lines in question are they same details or 2 seperate codes for xtream editor and ask him to show 2 active connectentions off his server mate
[/QUOTE

They are 2 separate codes on xtream editor one for each box...so with it setup this way..recording isn't possible regardless of box/image I use or box settings..?

So I'd need 2 subs per box...?
I suppose no one really does that they usually get one sub per box £90 a year for 2 separate subs as it stands now...

Cheers...

Hi everyone and thanks to everyone that helped in my last post.

Situation is now using service app I'm getting a good service having tested it yesterday..finally after years literally of my zgemmas not working well.

One last problem is recording can't record iptv.

Can record freesatno
problem.

Provider says I need 2 lines to one box I have 2 separate lines from him.

Can I not record iptv and watch freesatno on each box.

Provider says I should be able to record iptv channel I'm watching....?

I've just read that using service app (which has given me great viewing) that you can't record iptv using this..?

Don't really want to pay for two lines per box which provider has suggested.

Provider says he doesn't know much about recording as most don't record stuff but I'd of thought anyone who came from s## as I did was well used to recording movies etc...?

Mostly want it for movies and docs etc...

Cheers for any tips.

Running 2 zgemmas 2s boxes.

Thanks...
You need to get a multi room connection from supplier to record the iptv alright

with the service app it has to be changed to 4097 and turn off disable on all iptv and player is original , i think am not near the box now i had this issue
if you leave it on a cretain player the box will freeze into a blue loop until recording finishes
also the h2s zegemma are not best for iptv

You need to get a multi room connection from supplier to record the iptv alright

with the service app it has to be changed to 4097 and turn off disable on all iptv and player is original , i think am not near the box now i had this issue
if you leave it on a cretain player the box will freeze into a blue loop until recording finishes
also the h2s zegemma are not best for iptv
Any clues how to setup zgemma H9s recording

Maybe its got to do with.servive app the streams could.be set to a different type for the player. I don't have a h9s might be different to h7s but I can check later

Maybe its got to do with.servive app the streams could.be set to a different type for the player. I don't have a h9s might be different to h7s but I can check later
If you could check that would be great and get back to me
I’m running out of things to try

If you have service app and its set to 5002 without looking at my box you need to change it to 4097 to be able to record
I use Xtream Editor my iptv is sat
If you have service app and its set to 5002 without looking at my box you need to change it to 4097 to be able to record
I use Xtream Editor my iptv is set to dvb (1)
I’m pretty sure I have service app can u guide me in right direction

Yes I have. it worked fine on h2 I jus wanted a faster box as h2 is very slow and freezes a lot had this new one a week and jus can’t seem to get the record to work and it’s very glitchy when pausing sometimes does sometimes doesn’t and record works 15 mins sometimes etc

Back