Recording IPTV

Service app doesn't support recording so don't use service app if you want to record.

Try setting service type to 4097 in editor or whatever plugin your using to help with stability issues.
Extreme editor
I have it set to dvb(1) iptv
Vod is set to iptv 4097

Yes I have. it worked fine on h2 I jus wanted a faster box as h2 is very slow and freezes a lot had this new one a week and jus can’t seem to get the record to work and it’s very glitchy when pausing sometimes does sometimes doesn’t and record works 15 mins sometimes etc
Do u have a h9s thts recording fine
Your asking different questions on differents STBs. Need it be H2? (Dont know model) or H9s is irrelevant as its imaged based.
IE: firmware/Hardware difference.

HDD size makes no difference. HDD should be EXT4 format. Even if it has been formatted correctly unless you have dual lines the channel will lockup. Once you begin recording channel will lock, at that stage you use your second line/extra connection to view channels while other is recording.
This is much easier done on jedi plugin as it gives you the ability to run more than one line and you can check within jedi the connections issued from your provider.
IE: one or two connections.

Your asking different questions on differents STBs. Need it be H2? (Dont know model) or H9s is irrelevant as its imaged based.
IE: firmware/Hardware difference.

HDD size makes no difference. HDD should be EXT4 format. Even if it has been formatted correctly unless you have dual lines the channel will lockup. Once you begin recording channel will lock, at that stage you use your second line/extra connection to view channels while other is recording.
This is much easier done on jedi plugin as it gives you the ability to run more than one line and you can check within jedi the connections issued from your provider.
IE: one or two connections.
Jedi plugin? Can I use that like I use extreme editor

Back