Recording IPTV

Humbucker

Hello.
I am looking for advice to record IPTV on my Nvidia box. I only have 1 line and his app does not support recording. The service is good so I dont want to change.
Are there any HDMI recorders that work, if so what do you recommend. I want to record live TV sports late at night,
Thanks

Hello.
I am looking for advice to record IPTV on my Nvidia box. I only have 1 line and his app does not support recording. The service is good so I dont want to change.
Are there any HDMI recorders that work, if so what do you recommend. I want to record live TV sports late at night,
Thanks
You can set up your Nvidia to record, the only issue is with one line you can't record one channel and watch another, just add a USB or External drive to your shield. I have mine set up and it records fine, I have more than 1 line so I can watch one and record another. I use Tivimate as my IPTV Player also

in all honesty , with the amount of vod and catchup i dont have enough time to watch much let alone think about the stuff i cant miss and might need to record.

last time i recorded anything was on vhs.

then again i rarely watched it.

each to their own though.

in all honesty , with the amount of vod and catchup i dont have enough time to watch much let alone think about the stuff i cant miss and might need to record.

last time i recorded anything was on vhs.

then again i rarely watched it.

each to their own though.
You're right mate, (too much to choose from and don't know what to watch), but it does come in handy especially if I am watching football and a program I normally watch clashes with the match, or a Boxing match or something is on very early in the morning then I will record it (and hope no one tellls me the result at the pub) :laughing::laughing:

Hello.
Thanks

Ask your provider if his sub works on tivimate. I think it's £7.99 a year and you can record on it.

i like boxing but the draw of the old 80s/90s heavyweight matches and staying up till 4am have gone, shame.

im alos pretty much deaf now, certainly to the point where i can't overhear stuff in the pub :laughing:

anyway, back to the op's original question.

hdmi recorders, if you configure it correctly, will / should work perfectly. they will record any pauses in the stream (should they occur) but will not stop recording.

probably huge overkill but the amount of sh1t i have bought in my life to use once probably outweighs that overkill :laughing:

i must read a little more in depth, however, having re-read the 1st post,

his app does not support recording

?

get him to supply you with one that does?

if his service is that good i would wonder -

1. why he only has 1 provider app?

2. if the op has judged this assumption by actually trying other providers?

I have had quite a few IPTV providers and this app is the best bar far.
His app does not support recording at the moment.
Its moto GP I want to record as its on in the early hours.
Had moto gp app with another provider but thats gone tits up.
seen some HDMI recorders but wanted to see if anyone had one to give feed back.
Thanks for replys.

i must read a little more in depth, however, having re-read the 1st post,

his app does not support recording

?

get him to supply you with one that does?

if his service is that good i would wonder -

1. why he only has 1 provider app?

2. if the op has judged this assumption by actually trying other providers?
I concur.
To the OP, try a few different providers, explore the possibility of extra connections with your current supplier.
If not possible/feasible, try others that do allow recording and get a backup to your main line and record off that while watching your main sub

stable moto gp channels are available from the vast majority of stream resellers.

any provider should have them working stable.

i know of no provider that has only 1 app or doesn't allow access to other apps if they can't be arsed to provide what is requested.

however, it appears there's at least 1 out there.

good luck to them though if 1 app and no other option works for them it probably saves them a lot of work.

I have had quite a few IPTV providers and this app is the best bar far.
His app does not support recording at the moment.
Its moto GP I want to record as its on in the early hours.
Had moto gp app with another provider but thats gone tits up.
seen some HDMI recorders but wanted to see if anyone had one to give feed back.
Thanks for replys.
You will find all you need about motogp on you tube a few hrs after the event like l do.(y)

Back