Recording IPTV

Also most UK sports are on catchup so if motogp is on any of those you could always use catchup to watch the morning after unless it's on a foreign channel
I think MotoGP only works when events are on not likely to have catch-up buddy.

I had the MotoGP App off a provider that lets you watch either live or about an hour later but that ship has sailed now.
Have IPTV but no record or catchup of the BT channels were there Moto GP is.
was asking if anyone has used a HDMI recorder were you can record the output of the android box.
Cheers.

I thought bazz was on about Moto GP channel lol. Don't follow motor sports. so no expert only really watch football,boxing and cricket

I had the MotoGP App off a provider that lets you watch either live or about an hour later but that ship has sailed now.
Have IPTV but no record or catchup of the BT channels were there Moto GP is.
was asking if anyone has used a HDMI recorder were you can record the output of the android box.
Cheers.
If I can sober up enough before 05am l will be watching the qualifying from malasayia.:unsure:

as already suggested would not having a 2nd provider be the easiest route 1 for your main and use the 2nd line for all recordings this would allow channel flicking on your main line with no issues to the recording i know tivimate would work in this way
what is the main reason for a recording to be cut whilst recording is it due to a glitch from the provider or is it a app problem within tivimate would be nice if tivimate just recorded the glitch / buffer and carried on

theses days i just use sonarr and radarr with Sabnzbd to auto feed my plex server

I find i can record on one connection with tivimate trick is to set the recording and close tivimate altogether. Even then if the stream glitches or blips recording drops. Id still say tivimate is a more reliable at recording than smarters and purple etc.

Myself i record my MotoGP and WSBK via satellite 100% reliable from Nova Sport at 23e. The one thing i struggle with is BSB and a have to resort to IPTV recording as it is only shown live on British Eurosport. Dont get me started on catch up on this channel seems to be overlooked rarely works reliably on the various providers ive tried and the SD quality on catch up seems far behind the quality on say BT Sport.

Does mi nut in British Eurosport watch it live or forget it.

There are are ways to extract the url from the app, and add the service to tivimate. When playing a movie, change player to mx player go to settings more I think and the url will be in there along with user and pass. Just enter that into tivimate playlist. Hope this is of some use.... Paul

There are are ways to extract the url from the app, and add the service to tivimate. When playing a movie, change player to mx player go to settings more I think and the url will be in there along with user and pass. Just enter that into tivimate playlist. Hope this is of some use.... Paul
That works, if you have a lazy provider youll get away with it but a provider that knows what he doing will see your not using their app and could boot you.

And when his provider knows hes not using the app he gave him and his line gets banned/disabled he can moan at you!!🤣🤣

The information I pass on is free.
Wot you do with it is up to yourselves.
There's a risk in most things.
But it does allow you to record,
I think that was the question asked.
Just off to revert back to my providers app:ROFLMAO:.. Paul

Then get banned. If your supplier owns the server he can see app you are using. If he says you have to use a app I would use it. Sorry bazz you said it.

As others may of said just pay for a extra connection. Catch-up can be hit and miss aswell. The trick with recording is use a good quality and fast usb or hardrive.

Could always change the user agent in tivimate settings to match their apps user agent. Most would be none the wiser then unless service owners really start digging to check what players are being used.

Back