Recording IPTV

I want to schedule to record football this afternoon on my Formuler Z11 Pro Max. The thing is I don't know how to do this. Is it as simple as putting in a usb stick into the usb port and record? I'll me using IPTV Smarters Pro and is it possible to start from a time and end at a time?

Last edited:
I want to schedule to record football this afternoon on my Formuler Z11 Pro Max. The thing is I don't know how to do this. Is it as simple as putting in a usb stick into the usb port and record? I'll me using IPTV Smarters Pro and is it possible to start from a time and end at a time?
Recording IPTV is hit and miss, mostly miss.
If you have catch-up on your sub, you can watch the match at any time over the next few days

May I ask if using a z11,
Why use smarters if you have mytvonline 3
I use a SanDisk cruizer 64gb no problem

I am using z11 pro max
I put the details into mytv now for recording (if possible)
Have you spoken to your provider?
He will give you the URL you need to connect using your login details.

When it's playing channels try recording something now to see if it works rather than setting it for the footy and being disappointed

Back