Recording problems

ok so ruled out usb and tuner config...you will need to now check your sky dish cable, check ends and if that's ok I would guess some kind of tuner problem

I know they are OK in dish and they look OK in the box, trying something else.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

go to menu/setup/service searching/sat finder
highlight tuner and change from tuner a to tuner b and see what % snr agc and ber says

also not stated if box had initialized the hdd and its mounted correctly,also no mention if running either 1.38 or 2.30 softcams as any others may have issues.

that's your problem then, tuner b has a problem, it will either be the cable, try rewiring the connector on the end to see if that solves it or the actual tuner on the box might be knackered

power off box switch cables over and recheck.
these boxes seem to be very troublesome with tuner b not working.

ah i see you have woosh image ,unsure if others on that one also had issues with tuner b?

Last edited:
Got the other tuner working and guess what it works can now record on the channel i am not watching,i cant thank you enough.

sometimes if box is moved you lose a tuner happened on a vu solo2 took me weeks to see why recordings were blank lol

wow ya lucky fecker wife giving you action with a rolling pin,say that feels good:eyes:most just sulk lol

Yes she`s a pocket dynamo,i had to get the tablet out then she wanted to watch Fox,so i had to put an apk on it so she could watch it,she will be happy now and so will my son,he will want a box so he can record ice hockey.

Not set any although my lad was messing about with it this morning,do you need to set a preferred tuner to record,mine is set to B.

Back