reflashing zgemma h2s need help

hey guys new around here and in need of some help.

my dad as had a zgemma h2.s was running ipabtv c line for some time now but tryed to update now its stopped working been told to reflash where to begin?

thanks

Ipab is like a cancer to these enigma 2 boxes and the worst build ever.He put stuff on there to stop people adding and changing stuff.Have you a decent usb and i will go through it with you.

Welcome to the forum

Ipab is like a cancer to these enigma 2 boxes and the worst build ever.He put stuff on there to stop people adding and changing stuff.Have you a decent usb and i will go through it with you.
yeah he just went a got a 16gb one he was told he need a 2gb but went overkill and thanks

Hi guys, not sure if this thread is still active but I have the same problem, the dreaded boot logo with red light. Was after I edited the newcamd line on ibap image. Pressed restart and then this happened. Any chance I can have the file and instructions of how to flash and add newcamd line. Thanks in advance!

Ps does anyone have a link for where I can purchase a sly UK line from?

Hi guys, not sure if this thread is still active but I have the same problem, the dreaded boot logo with red light. Was after I edited the newcamd line on ibap image. Pressed restart and then this happened. Any chance I can have the file and instructions of how to flash and add newcamd line. Thanks in advance!

Ps does anyone have a link for where I can purchase a sly UK line from?
You will need to usb flash that to wipe ipab off. You just joined the forum and already asking where to get a cam line from. You could be anyone even a sky agent do you really think people are going to tell you this. Come on asking for help to flash a box yes but not where to get codes from all within 5 minutes of joining.

Damn sorry my bad , rookie mistake . Literally just joined this second to see if was anyway of salvaging the box. When you say USB flash do you know what files need to be put on the stick to flash it? Is there any tutorial vids on youtube I can follow? The last time I used this box was back in 2016 and I've totally forgot what I did back then to get it set up. Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks

Back