reflashing zgemma h2s need help

Damn sorry my bad , rookie mistake . Literally just joined this second to see if was anyway of salvaging the box. When you say USB flash do you know what files need to be put on the stick to flash it? Is there any tutorial vids on youtube I can follow? The last time I used this box was back in 2016 and I've totally forgot what I did back then to get it set up. Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks
Click Resources at the top of this page
Find grogbuild freerange
Make sure you have an initialised USB in the box
Follow grogbuild freerange instructions
Takes 25 minutes

Download the latest version of open atv 6.4 for your model and flash via usb

How to flash Zgemma H1/2S/H2/S
  1. Format your USB stick with a FAT32 file system.
  2. Unpack the ZIP file and place the content on a USB disk.
  3. Plug the USB stick to the back panel USB port.
  4. Power on,
  5. Press the Power Key on the front panel after you see “USB”on the display. ...
  6. When done the box will boot up on its own.

Click Resources at the top of this page
Find grogbuild freerange
Make sure you have an initialised USB in the box
Follow grogbuild freerange instructions
Takes 25 minutes
That will not wipe ipab image off pablo. Needs a clean flash first

Every time I've done it its flashed OK.
I think a few times openwebif/terminal needed installing in ipab from plugins before beginning.
H2s not a lot of use these days really, few sat channels clear and a few freesat.
Not powerful enough for iptv.
They're bedroom boxes now - OK for freesat etc but not worth bothering with as a living room box.
For the sake of a few quid for a decent device I wouldn't waste any time on one

For iptv I use my firestick.. Would I not be able to get a full set of channels of the h2s? That's the only reasoning I am bothering with this :(

For iptv I use my firestick.. Would I not be able to get a full set of channels of the h2s? That's the only reasoning I am bothering with this :(
Iptv plays just fine on the h2s box with a decent provider. Loads and loads of people still use them for iptv only but the newer boxes are more suited as have a duel processor. I have full satellite HD channels on my box

Back