Regarding my Inbox limits!!!

p5mk11

TK Supporter
Hello guys not sure whats happening to my account on here it’s only letting me Private message once a day and then says wait 24 hours is it the same for every TK account?

Hello guys not sure whats happening to my account on here it’s only letting me Private message once a day and then says wait 24 hours is it the same for every TK account?
Probably coz you're new. I think if you become a forum supporter you can message more

That's because your a Newbie. You can increase your allowance by becoming a veteran, or you can be a forum supporter

Ok how do I become a forum supporter or TK veteran?
Go to your account and click account upgrades

Here's what you get:
  • All Google ads hidden across the forum, doesn't include ads from our partners but they are minimal.
  • Full functionality of our PM/Conversation System including read receipt times and the ability to upload attachments.
  • Ability to view / comment on another members Profile.
  • Ability to post a "signature" which will show under each of your posts.
  • Triple the Avatar upload quota.
  • Forum Supporters badge shows on your posts and your profile.
  • Unlimited number of downloads from our download section.
  • Ability to search for registered members.

Hello again just wondering if I pay to get my acc upgraded to 1 year forum supporter is it one time payment?

Back