Regarding Ps5 games

Totally agree with @pieeater2015 you will be suprised with bargains to be had at carboot's.
Cex buy low and sell too high and makes my blood boil and they say its to cover overhead's 😯 wtf they living in Buckingham palace or summert ffs 😤😤😤. We used to have a local market stall holder who also did game exchanges aswell but he never returned when Covid struck and he had a great selection of retro gaming stuff aswell.

I've found GumTree to be pretty good. I live near a University and I've got a few bargains off some students.
Gumtree hasn’t got no protection thou if your ga goes missing in the post you basically got robbed.

If I'm buying PS5 games off GumTree then I search my local area and do cash swap. I wouldn't recommend doing it through post, do it in person.

Gumtree hasn’t got no protection thou if your ga goes missing in the post you basically got robbed.
Doesn't Gumtree use PayPal as payment?

If you pay via goods and services you're covered should an item not turn up.
If you send money via bank transfer then you're leaving yourself open to being ripped off. Your own fault.

Doesn't Gumtree use PayPal as payment?

If you pay via goods and services you're covered should an item not turn up.
If you send money via bank transfer then you're leaving yourself open to being ripped off. Your own fault.
Gumtree doesn’t have PayPal it’s up to the seller what payment method he or she wants to use and most of them say F&F only.

Gumtree doesn’t have PayPal it’s up to the seller what payment method he or she wants to use and most of them say F&F only.

You are able to link your PayPal account to your Gumtree account.

How do I pay for my Gumtree purchases using PayPal?

So you can be protected if you make payment for items that have to be posted from gumtree, if you use PayPal. I wouldn't buy anything that has to be sent via post unless they accepted it.

I just got disk copy of Lies of P from hit.co.uk. Cost me 35 quid. Still not cheap but cheaper than anywhere else. They used to base.com

Back