reluctantly gone back to sly

every time I have tried to ring up for a deal it's an automated system asking for my sky account details and password before it'll pass me on to a person! frustrating.

Tell them you're considering going to Virgin, that'll stick it up em. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am not off back just got that plex tv and apart from no epg it's spot on I now have well more channels most hd all spot on no glitches mrs don't like not having a epg but she can do one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on that now. best they can do is sports and original bundle for £30 a month for sky hd box
I got full bundle except sports for my mum and dad for £30 a month and free sky + HD box and instalation which they should've paid nearly £200 for as they live in a block of flats with communal dish

Got IPTV on my smart tv, the epg isn't great but its good enough to get by. The wife and kids can work it, they actually find it easier than CS EPG as everything is grouped together and there's the bonus of US movies and kids shows. Plus they don't really watch tv all that often (compared to netflix or in the kids case f**kin youtube videos of people opening toys) which means i get to have the US ESPN channels on as much as i like. Pretty much certain that there will be a 30 for 30 doc on at any time.

Back