Remove IPTV Bouquets from EPG on Zgemma HS2

pland12

I purchased a sub for IPTV and its now defunct.
I was wondering how to remove the bouquets it added to the EPG?

Did you have the iptv in bouquet form or iptv adder plugin.if it's the plugin there is an option that says remove iptv.to get there greenbutton> look for iptv adder press ok and you should see that option.i think theres even an option to remove it in WV config plugin as well.

If you do not wish to reflash, try this:

1) Stick any channel on and then press the down arrow on the remote

(2) press the blue button which will
highlight the bouquet(s) that you want to delete first

(3) press menu button

(4) remove bouquet entry

(5) yes to remove

(6) repeat the same process until all the IPTV bouquets have been removed.

(7) go on Filezilla and ftp into the box.

(8) go into /etc/enigma2 and delete all the iptv.sh files

(9) then go into /etc/epgimport and remove all the files except: readme.txt
rytec.sources.xml
Satmate.sources.xml

(10) go into /etc/cron/crontabs and remove the root file.

(11) reboot.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Just type in your ip address into your browser and it will bring up openwebif and just use that to delete any unwanted stuff,Really easy

Don't the bouquets reappear once the daily update/scan takes place? I am sure you have to remove the script fully either by reflashing or deleting the relevant files through Filezilla.

Or using the iptv adder ( if that's how he gets it) or there's an option in wbconfig that says remove iptv.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you follow my steps, you will be fine. You will also have to ensure that you delete the script file. If you aren't familiar with Filezilla or feeling not too confident with my instructions, I would suggest reflashing. It takes a bit longer but atleast you will know for certain that you have fully removed your old script and its accompanying files and bouquets.

Back