Remove IPTV build

I installed a IPTV test onto my Zgemma h2s box. Can I now remove it as its messed up my epg? I have no clue how to do this or if it's possible. I have decided not to purchase one yet. Cheers Tony

You will need to remove the enigma2_prestart.sh file in /usr/bin

Then, remove all iptv*.sh files in /etc/enigma2

Then all epg configs (apart from rytec and satmate and any others you've manually put in there) from /etc/epgimport

Then, go through the bouquets with your remote, and remove all the bouquets from the iptv provider. Then, purge the deletions...

Then restart box, and all should be fine

To remove the script in full without re flashing your box...

Push down on remote, Then push Blue button (favourites)
Then you highlight a iptv bouquet, Then press the menu button, Pick remove entry, Delete all iptv bouquets,
Once you have deleted all iptv bouquets, Push exit.

Then ftp into the box and go into /etc/enigma2 and delete ALL the iptv.sh files

Then go into /etc/epgimport and remove all the files except
readme.txt
rytec.sources.xml
satmate.sources.xml

and then finally go into /etc/cron/crontabs and remove the root file.

Then reboot the box.

To remove the script in full without re flashing your box...

Push down on remote, Then push Blue button (favourites)
Then you highlight a iptv bouquet, Then press the menu button, Pick remove entry, Delete all iptv bouquets,
Once you have deleted all iptv bouquets, Push exit.

Then ftp into the box and go into /etc/enigma2 and delete ALL the iptv.sh files

Then go into /etc/epgimport and remove all the files except
readme.txt
rytec.sources.xml
satmate.sources.xml

and then finally go into /etc/cron/crontabs and remove the root file.

Then reboot the box.
Thank you Londonfox. I did the first part and my epg is back to normal. To tell the truth, the second part of advice you wrote is a bit like a foreign language to me. Cheers again Tony

Thank you Londonfox. I did the first part and my epg is back to normal. To tell the truth, the second part of advice you wrote is a bit like a foreign language to me. Cheers again Tony

You should relly do the second part to remove the script totley from your box, If you have got the plugin Dream Explore on your box you can do it from there, If you open the plugin the second part will make more sense, Because you will see folders named ect and so on

You should relly do the second part to remove the script totley from your box, If you have got the plugin Dream Explore on your box you can do it from there, If you open the plugin the second part will make more sense, Because you will see folders named ect and so on
Cheers mate, downloaded Dream Explorer and did all you said. Thanks again

Back