Renault megane radio code

hi can anyone help me please whith the radio code for my renault scenic model no:22dc279/62p serial no:RN279FY0040570 manny thanks

Last edited:
hi can anyone help me please whith the radio code for my renault scenic model no:22dc279/62p serial no:RN279FY0040570 manny thanks

Hello,
Is there a SECURITY NUMBER?
This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

Example;

ph_04_004.gif

hello.

Hello,
This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

its TU897 thank you

Hello,

its TU897 thank you

Hi.
Try........5153

The code 5297 don't work anymore plz
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press and hold preset " 6 " To Enter
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" 0000 " with the 1st digit flashing
Rotate " Thumbwheel " For Correct Digit
Press " ¬ " On The Stalk Control To Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Press And Hold " ¬ " Until A Beep Is Heard

Good evening and i would appreciate any help wit getting the code on my 04 megane working. There isno physical sign of the radio and no apparent place in the dash for it. However I have been led to understand the radio is under the drivers seat. There is nothing to be seen except a sticker on the crossbar of the front seat. There is a bar code but that that is unreadable as it faces towards the bottom of the seat ie upwards. I was able to glean the following numbers if these give the information to generate i would be very grateful for a code if not any further advice would be appreciated .

codes are 050204 15h45 5131859

Thank you

Good evening and i would appreciate any help wit getting the code on my 04 megane working. There isno physical sign of the radio and no apparent place in the dash for it. However I have been led to understand the radio is under the drivers seat. There is nothing to be seen except a sticker on the crossbar of the front seat. There is a bar code but that that is unreadable as it faces towards the bottom of the seat ie upwards. I was able to glean the following numbers if these give the information to generate i would be very grateful for a code if not any further advice would be appreciated .

codes are 050204 15h45 5131859

Thank you

Hello,

I dont know what metal casing you are referring to . There is no sign of anything resembling a radio under the drivers seat area and as far as i can see no flaps in the carpet to conceal anything . The sticker is on a crossbar of the drivers seat. There is a barcode on it but this not readable because of its location . I might find find out more with a mirror on a stick . I may be looking in the wrong place; but if so, where should I look? Thank you .

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ----------

sorry had a completely mad moment and cant remember which model i have it is is fact an espace. Duh.

Back