Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

Hi,

Currently looking for a premium sub. Looking for 4K and FHD content. Mainly for movies, sports and ppv for boxing etc. VOD with 4K content.

Looking to use with formula z11pro max. Veteran preferred.

Hi,
Am looking to move to a new IPTV supplier after being messed about by a guy I've been with for years who appears to have gone AWOL.

My requirements are as follows:
UK TV with Sports and Movies are a must.
US Movies would be a bonus
Multiroom connections

Needs to work with my iMPlayer app or Formulers MyTVOnline, I get on really well with it so I don't want to be loading on custom skinned version of XCIPTV.

If I'm happy with the service, I'll be getting atleast 1 other sub for my parents.
Thanks

Looking for a new UK-based IPTV.
  • PL Games/ Overseas games
  • Quality: 1080p OK, ideally 4K
  • Using a firestick 4K
  • EPG compatible
  • TV/movies

Hi need a 24 hr trial please for firstick. Using iptv smarters pro. Only need uk pakistan and Indian channels along with movies.

I'm using an Apple TV with the IPTVX app, which has different login options (M3U via URL, M3U via domain user and password, Xtream API), so long as it works with one of those I'm happy.

I like a clean interface so I'd like to be able to hide or remove channels and categories (my app allows for that). I'd like all premium UK channels (full HD and ideally 4K), especially sports and PPV. I don't want foreign channels except those that show 3pm matches, if possible. I'd like regional news ideally also. High frame rate/res is a must for sports and VOD.

The most important thing to me is a good VOD selection, ideally Netflix and Disney+. I'm reasonably tech savvy so don't anticipate needing a lot of help, though I'd like to be able to ask a few questions and trial the thing before paying. I'd need two simultaneous connections too as will be logged in on multiple devices.

Hi,

Need a UK based service focusing on sports (EPL, golf, etc) and must have regional channels for Wales, Scotland, NI versions of BBC, etc.

Must have support for Tivimate

Would like a trial before buying if stable and channel list is good.

Thanks

Looking for iptv service with US programming. Mostly want for live sports with NFL and NBA being the most important. Local US channels and cable channels would be nice. VOD/netflix would be a bonus.

Looking for a stable IPTV provider using Formuler Z device
Techkings veteran preferred. Trial essential.
Movies
TV Series
UK Channels
Sky channels, SKY SPORTS
US Channels
US Sports channels (Peacock/TNT/Optus/Astro/DAZN)
-PPV / Box Office Events
Preferably able to watch all/most premier league/championship games
1080p preferable

Last edited:
Looking for a new potential US supplier. My current one has some buffering on 4K channels.

• US based
  • Nvidia Shield Pro - TiviMate
  • Stable 4K/UHD for football and F1 channels (LaLiga, Premier League, Champions League etc.)
  • 1080p usual channels
  • Ideally Stereo or Dolby Atmos
  • Good EPG
  • Don't need VOD
  • 1 device
  • Free trial

Hi, I'm looking for an IPTV provider with iFollow league one channels (bolton wanderers specificially), ideally with EPG and catch-up enabled on those channels. I also need the Australian Fox Sports channels. I'm using a firestick, running Tivimate but willing to change. Will use NordVPN, would like a trial.

Hi,

Looking for a good IPTV provider that has ideally been in the game for a while as I'm looking for a long time subscription.

NEEDED
1080p/4k UK/USA/CAN Sports + Entertainment

WOULD BE NICE
DAZN Canada, Paramount+, Peacock

Other countries/categories would be a bonus as well but mainly looking for sports in these countries as the focus.

Don't need any VODS or XXX Content.

I primarily use tiViMate, M3U would be nice but not needed.

Thanks.

Hi

Looking for IPTV, without buffering my current supplier has vanished

Rugby League
3pm Football

Some VOD

Use Tivimate or OTT+ Player

Don't want to have to use a VPN for 3pm's

Free Trial

would prefer payment via Paypal if possible

Many Thanks

Morning all,

Looking for a UK based provider that has support for the Tivimate app.
Looking for HD Sky channels, not mainly interested in the Sports or XXX channels.

My current sub is due to expire next month so......

I'm looking for a stable non freezing continous connection IPTV Sub with a good support team.

UK full 4K\FHD\HD channels including US/Canada with UK Entertainment including Discovery+ and SKY Sports good EPG is a must.

VOD, Movies and TV Series required.

12 Month pricing required please.

I have SurfShark installed.

This will be running on a VU+ Uno4K SE Enigma2 box using JediMakerXstream.

24 hr Trial required.

Looking for a UK based iptv sub had a few but they all go off I'm aware of all the blocks at the moment needs a good selection of vod and series if possible free trial if available must be uk focused thanks

Hi,

I'm Looking for a good IPTV provider, im UK based so ideally a UK provider.

NEEDED
FHD 1080p/UHD 4k UK Sports for football (Soccer) - All Premier league games, Champions League etc (Sky Sports, TNT, any other channels needed to achieve this)

WOULD BE NICE
PPV Boxing.

My Setup:
Device: Firestick 4k Max.

Vpn: ExpressVpn.

Support for tiviMate.

Trial period if possible please.

Thanks.

Please I need something for football. Epl, la liga, serie A, ucl/europa . I prefer 1080p channels. I also will prefer to use tivimate and not any customized app. I will like trials first and open to subbing a year. I’m not in the uk (USA).

I am looking for new good Iptv provider . Mine seemed to have disappeared. It was always a good service, up until a couple of weeks ago and then it all went off .
Its mainly the sports channels I'm after . I run a Z Gema H5.2S but would upgrade if needed. TIA

Back