Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

Looking once again for a new provider that has the following:

UK Sports/ Entertainment
Must have 4k tnt ultimate and main event
3pm kos
Vod not required
Firestick user

I'm Looking for a good IPTV provider, im UK based so ideally a UK provider.

NEEDED
FHD 1080p/UHD 4k UK Sports for football (Soccer) - All Premier league games, Champions League etc (Sky Sports, TNT, any other channels needed to achieve this) - particularly 3pm kick offs.

WOULD BE NICE
PPV UFC and maybe boxing but not eseential can live without these.

NOT NEEDED
Adult, 5000+ channels, VOD - literally just wanna watch the odd football game and ufc is a bonus.

DEVICES

I'll be using this in Tivimate on a shield/chromecast on the tv, then sometimes on tablet/phone with IPTVsmarters and sometimes GSE on mac. current setup uses m3u playlist + epg.

I use NordVPN/mullvad vpns so needs to work with a vpn.

Looking for provider suitable for application on my Linux machine. I believe I will need a M3U URL.

• UK sports channels (Sky and TNT)
  • USA sports channels for 3pm kick offs (NBC)
  • UK standard channels
  • Free trial (24hr)
Many thanks.

Hi, I am looking for a new sub to use with GSE Smart IPTV App and Tivimate on a Firestick 4K max.

UK based, so looking for:
UK Sky channels including Sports & Movies (HD & 4K)
Live Football (3PM Kick Off) inclusing WSL
Live F1
Tennis TV
Super Sport Channels
Other Sports (Peacock/TNT/Optus/Astro/DAZN,WSL,TennisTV)
PPV Box Offie Events
US Television On Demand
EPG
Catch Up
Video On Demand
All the above in HD and/or 4K
24hr or more trial
Must work with VPN

Thanks

Looking for UK IPTV provider:
Quality: ideally 4k
English football
PPV sport
Firestick TV 4k max
Compatible with tivimate
Vod movies/tv

I’m looking for responses from long standing fully active Veterans and VIP’s please.

I use a Fire TV Stick 4K Max, with Surfshark set to the fastest UK IP address, so only compatible services please. I’m connected to Voda fibre with fast download, and I have no interest in services that buffer or freeze. My download speeds won’t be an issue, so only services that can fit the bill. A reasonable trial is essential to prove this, so please don’t respond if that isn’t offered.

I am most interested in quality and service, along with an offering that closest suits my needs/requitements below. Include all pricing in your DM, and with all this in mind please tell me why your offering is better than the others that are likely to respond. Please don’t DM me otherwise.

My priorities are as follows:
UHD
iFollow
3pm kick offs (Premier and all Football League)
All Sky Sports (Including F1)
Sky Box Office
TNT Sports
Eurosport
Sport in general
Movies
PPV (UK, US and other English speaking)
VOD (UK, US and other English speaking)
Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Apple TV, Paramount, etc, etc
Catch-up
UK, Irish, US, Australian, and other English speaking Broadcast Channels
A high quality logically ordered and easy to navigate UK EPG

Looking for a new provider (RAW provider ending service soon, so if reselling that, obviously not interested)
looking for 1080p 60/50FPS CAN Sports @60fps essential, then standard UK/USA/CAN Movies + Entertainment
Full EPG, and no buffering
Would prefer an Owner to a reseller.

Looking for a new provider with focus on UK sports.

Requirements:
  • UK sports channels in at least 1080p 50fps but 4K Main event and TNT ultimate preferable.
  • All 3PM Premier League games.
  • PPV for big boxing events.
Device: Apple TV 4K with IPTVX app that can handle most formats (Xtream, M3U URL, M3U domain, etc.) with NordVPN.

UK based looking for a new provider for my family due to current provider shutting down at end of month. Been with them since lockdown so looking for a reliable source

Requirements:
All the usual sports channels - especially for PL football. Would love a wide range of different channels so that there's back ups during games if something goes wrong.

Using the firestick 4k.

Preferably TiviMate compatible. Dont mind if I have to download suppliers own app.

Free trial would be nice so I know what I'm getting.

Doesn't have to have VOD or movies. I will be purely using this for live TV and sports.

US based - Need a reliable, buffer free provider.

Requirements:
I already use Kodi/Real Debrid and seems to work well for movies/shows, but need IPTV for Indian Premier League Cricket. Also watch NFL games and Tennis grand slams. Soccer EPL is must have. Indian TV shows should be available.

Using the firestick 4k and TiViMate .

Preferably TiviMate compatible. Dont mind if I have to download suppliers own app.

Free trial would be nice so I know what I'm getting.

Would help to have VOD or movies but not a must have. I will be purely using this for live TV and sports.

Thank you,

Must have - Ultra HD Football - ALL UK & Champions League games (including 3pm kickoffs via non-UK sports providers)

Preferably with - URL access / Xtream codes / m3u
Preferably with - EPG
Preferably with - RAW feeds
Preferably with - PPV access
Preferably with - UK/US entertainment TV channels

Region - UK

I do not want a service which requires a specific app to access.
I do not want to pay via crypto.

Based in USA looking for iptv provider
Running android (shield) or firestick, with nordvpn

Looking for:
uk/usa channels
VOD
catch up
epg
sports (including ppv boxing, ufc. Not bothered about 3pm kickoff football)
free trial would be nice
would prefer visa/paypal payment over crypto

UK based looking for a new provider.

Requirements:
UK sports (primarily football)
Nvidia Shield compatible
Preferably TiviMate compatible rather than own app
Short trial period (paid/unpaid)
VOD TV/movies
Catch-up would be good
1080p & 4K, 50/60FPS sports

Veterans/VIP preferred

I’m looking for responses from long standing fully active Veterans and VIP’s please.

I use a Fire TV Stick 4K Max, with Surfshark set to the fastest UK IP address, so only compatible services please. I’m connected to Voda fibre with fast download, and I have no interest in services that buffer or freeze. My download speeds won’t be an issue, so only services that can fit the bill. A reasonable trial is essential to prove this, so please don’t respond if that isn’t offered.

I am most interested in quality and service, along with an offering that closest suits my needs/requitements below. Include all pricing in your DM, and with all this in mind please tell me why your offering is better than the others that are likely to respond. Please don’t DM me otherwise.

My priorities are as follows:
UHD
iFollow
3pm kick offs (Premier and all Football League)
All Sky Sports (Including F1)
Sky Box Office
TNT Sports
Eurosport
Sport in general
Movies
PPV (UK, US and other English speaking)
VOD (UK, US and other English speaking)
Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Apple TV, Paramount, etc, etc
Catch-up
UK, Irish, US, Australian, and other English speaking Broadcast Channels
A high quality logically ordered and easy to navigate UK EPG
Just a follow up on this. The site advice is to deal with Veteran's and VIP's. However I've received half a dozen responses since yesterday, but only one from a Veteran, and none from any VIP's. Am I being too picky in what I'm looking for, or is this a normal level of response?

Hi All,

Looking for a reliable IPTV service.

Must have - URL access / Xtream codes / m3u
Must have - USA entertainment including very specifically ABC Network and FX
Must have - USA Sports
Preferably with - PPV access
Preferably with - EPG
Preferably with - VOD

VIP/Veterans please

I don’t really need any international programming I just want a reliable, buffer free USA channels. It would be nice to have the Netflixes and all that but I can get that through real debrid. Need this primarily so I can watch sports, and my wife can watch her shitty live TV shows like the bachelor.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, looking for 2 new good quality and reliable separate subs for standard firesticks… uhd fhd and sd.
All sports channels and 3pm kick offs please, I follow, prem, vods, series, ppv and adult a bonus..
not bothered about asian channels.

Currently using a free vpn that works fine but happy to use provided vpn if needed.

Would like a free 24hr trial then happy for yearly subscription's if comes with full support as I’ve been let down alot in the past
Vip or vets preferred

Thank you
SM

Hi, UK based and looking for a new provider compatible with Smarters pro and tivimate. VPN will be used.

I’m looking for the UK, Irish, US, Canadian, Aus and NZ channels (sport and entertainment) SD & HD options, premier league & tv series + films.

Don’t want: adult films or channels, loads of foreign language channels.

Thanks!

Hi guys, UK Based looking for a high quality reliable IPTV service with no regular buffering in 4k/1080 high bitrate ideally, must work with Tivimate.

Device: FireTV 4K UHD Tivimate friendly EPL especially important

Requirements:
quality over huge content preferred please
- EPL especially important
- All UK and sky channels including sports, movies in HD/4K
- 3pm UK football
- All other sports channels, Peacock, Optus, TNT, DAZN, Astro
- PPV/Box office events - Boxing
- VOD and series ideally but not important
- Clean EPG

- 24/48hr Free trial required 1/3 month subs then will be happy for a 12 month sub
- Payment via PayPal only
- TK Veteran VIP preferred
- Good contact availability

UK based looking for a new provider. I'd rather take a provider which is fully stable than cheap with non-stop buffering or failing during big events.

Requirements:
All the usual sports channels.
PPV: generally big events only
Preferably TiviMate compatible rather than own app.
Compatible with a 4k Firestick
Free trial 1/2 days
1080p & 4K
Not looking for adult channels
VOD

Back