NFL
MLS
Latino channels

Movies: VOD and access to subtitles
TV Series: VOD and access to subtitles
Anime

A good tv guide
No lag

Stability and little to no buffering is key looking for 2 accounts. Prefer 24hr trial to check quality.

Last edited:
hey everyone
looking for a provider with
mlb,nhl,nba,nfl (live and replay)
catchup preferably but it doesn't need it
epg not required
vod not required
USA, CA, UK sports channels (including regional sports networks)
peacock, espn+, etc.
ppv

Looking for another provider who has specifically SS F1+ME in UHD and of course all other UK channels please.
Would be using Tivimate + Enigma2 but not together and would like to test before purchasing.
Thank you

Looking for a trial or a months subscription there after see how that goes, full sly package along with sports offer, no filth and a good level of VOD please, something easily navigated would also be great. Current ISP is BT and i am hearing of quite a few issues, will be putting service on a fire stick to begin with see how that goes, no vpn but can be applied if necessary, also good setup support required, thanks

Hi,
I’m UK based looking for first time setup. Either fire stick 4k or smart tv app. I don’t currently have a VPN sub but will need that protection so please advise compatibility.
I’m only interested in sport, a free trial is essential to assess then monthly subs.
Paypal preferred no crypto.
Stability and quality over quantity please.

Looking forward to hearing what’s available thanks.

Hi there
UK based.
Looking for reliable IPTV service to use on Firestick and possibly iPad. No XXX but plenty footie,VOD etc.
2 streams
Free trial to test the water.
No crypo payments

Hi, I’m in the UK and looking for my first subscription, preferably monthly payments.

I’m looking for the following in UHD (when available) & FHD…

UK Sky Sports (Including F1)
TNT Sports
PPV
VOD
Darts

I have a newly purchased Fire TV Stick 4K Max, so the sub/service must be compatible and I may need some guidance on initial configuration.
Due to my lack of experience, I don’t have any preference when it comes to the app, but I would be grateful for a nice user friendly UI with an EPG.

Thanks

Hi guys

Uk based looking for a good stable provider. Mainly used for live sports and movies. Ideally would like uhd live Channels where possible.

Edit - currently use firestick 4k max with tivimate

Cheers!

Hey,

Looking for mainly sports at 4k (can settle for 1080p). I want good stability and as small as a delay as possible

Sports: UK and European sports, IPL would be nice but not required. Need the usual SKY, BT/TNT sports channels.

TV and movies not required by would be a nice plus.

Will be streaming through Jellyfin iptv or tivimate.

Open for 1-3 month sub and will do yearly if your service is good.

Looking for a stable reliable UK service Mostly for Scottish Premiership and Championship football but boxing events would be handy too. I use Syncler for movies and TV shows so don't need a large movie streaming library but it's a nice bonus if that's lumped in.

Looking for a UK IPTV covering:

Requirements:
UK Sky channels including Movies & Sports
UK Standard channels
3pm Football kick offs & F1.
Good choice of movie channels
Good choice of series and VOD
Surfshark VPN compatible

Free trail 24/48hr
Using Tivimate & Firestick 4K
PayPal only

Please include price
Only interested in TK veteran providers.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m looking for a provider details below -

Uk package
Compatible with SmartIPTV
All EPL games in best available quality along with PPV boxing, UFC
Channels from France will be a bonus

Free trial

Pay by PayPal

Looking for reliable provider with UK/US Sports (Football, 3pm) and PPV (Boxing, UFC, Wrestling).
Ideally have Discord/Telegram support, alternative app support (Tivimate, ect) and no VPN needed.

VOD not important but nice bonus.

Using FireStick. Pay with Paypal ideally.

Hi, I'm Canadian based looking for IPTV supplier (I'm new to this). I have Nord vpn.
Sports - Sky Sports, ESPN etc
NFL/Soccer/ Rugby
Movies
Canadian Content
catch up

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Looking for a new IPTV provider.
Needs to be buffer free
Uk channels
Good range of VOD updated regularly
VPN not required
Able to offer support ideally group

Looking for 1 month to start with

Suggestions appreciated

Hi providers,

Looking for a service with the following:

- UK/US/HUB Premier/EPG & TV Guide
- All BT/SKY Channels - PPV/Sports/Cinema
- 3pm games
- 1080p/4k resolution
- Reliable SupporT
Buffer free

Hi, I’m in the UK and looking for my first subscription, I’m new to this so I would like to start with a 1 or 3 month sub, with the intention of extending into a 12 month on-going sub if I get on ok.

I’m looking for the following in UHD (when available) & FHD…

• UK Sky Sports (Including F1)
  • Sky Box Office
  • TNT Sports
  • PPV (Big boxing fights only)
  • VOD (Movies & Series)
  • Pak/Indian Channels
Ideally have Telegram support, alternative app support (Tivimate, ect) and no VPN needed.

What I’m not looking for…
  • Excessive amount of channels
  • Adult channels
Thanks.

Hello,

I'm looking for a new UK provider with an initial trial then a month's try-out subscription.

TK Vets Preferred

I use a Firestck with Tivimate Pro and Surfshark VPN (please advise on VPN use with your sub.)

Looking for UK TV channels live and catch-up.

VOD with good USA and UK selection

Sky Channels

Thanks

Hello

New to TechKings but not new to IPTV services. Looking for a new provider as my current one now only accepts crypto.
TechKings vet preferred.

Requirements:
  • US based, so primarily looking for US entertainment, sports, local TV channels
  • International TV optional - UK and Italy
  • MLB, NFL, NHL
  • US based VOD for TV and movies
  • TiviMate compatible - w/ EPG (Nvidia Shield and Firestick)
  • VPN compatible (Nord)
  • 1080p / 4K / 60fps options
  • Free trial
  • Non-crypto payment options
  • Monthly, 3 month, 6 month payment options
  • Reliable support
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back