Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not post requests too often. No more that 1 request every 10 days. Wait for a reply. (If you ignore this, you may get banned from making new requests, for a undefined amount of time).
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not post requests too often. No more that 1 request every 10 days. Wait for a reply. (If you ignore this, you may get banned from making new requests, for a undefined amount of time).
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.

• All the usual sports channels
  • Nvidia Shield compatible
  • TiviMate own app
  • Free trial
  • VOD TV/movies
  • 1080p & 4K

Looking for stable IPTV provider.
Movies: VOD (Disney+, Netflix, Prime, HBO Max, Apple TV etc.) and access to subtitles (NL).
TV: channels NL (Dutch) region.
Sports: live soccer (Europe), darts, F1.
Use: Android iptv app (via chromecast Google TV).

Looking for IPTV provider

Romanian channels and sports
PPV/Box Office Events
Sky F1 - minimum 1080p 50fps and/or 4K 50fps (preferably 4k 50fps)
Sky Football - Premier League - highest quality and fps
Sky - all other channels high quality
TNT Sports all channels 1080fps 50fps minimum
UK Server (Based).
Main UK channels, atlantic, documentary, music
*include pricing
Thanks

Looking for a new main sub

Specifically looking for:
- UK based sports (Sky Sports, TNT, 3PM Kick offs) 50 FPS, 1080p FHD - Glitch free expierence
- Irish & UK TV channels with good EPG (RTE, Virgin Media, BBC, ITV etc...)
- International sports and XXX Channels
- Tivimate and good support (Telegram etc)
- 1080P & 4K
Preferrably an IPTV veteran

Hello,

Looking for iptv including:

• Regular UK channels
  • All UK sports channels UHD where possible
  • 3pm kick offs
  • Large TV Series & Movie VOD Selection 1080P & 4K
  • PPV Events
  • Using Firestick 4K Max & TiviMate
  • Trial for 24 hours min
Thank you!

Looking for:
  • EPL, UCL, Europa League, Conference Leangue
  • Stable
  • Tivimate
  • Telegram/Discord/WhatsApp etc. support
I do not need other channels, I want a smooth streaming experience (which my current provider can't give). Not sure if me being in Asia makes any difference to the streaming, so if there's an Asian server, it's a plus.

Looking for a new supplier after my current one has started to have buffering issues.

Im UK based

Main requirements:
- UK based sports
- International sports and PPV
- VOD (not massively bothered about this)

Using tivimate

Would prefer a short trial initially to test during peak times

Any help would be appreciated!

Looking for UK based IPTV. using Apple TV and iOS

- UK Sky Sports channels including 4k/UHD
- 3pm Kick offs
- F1
- Sports (Peacock/TNT/Optus/Astro/DAZN)
- EPG
- 24hr trial preferable

Thanks

Hi Looking for Football Sports channels (1080p & 4K)
- Would like stable streams (No freezes)
- Good Updated Guide
- Compatible for Shield/TiviMate
- Very keen on a non freeze stream.

Requesting a good provider who is reputable on techkings

I use nvidia shield but its not pass through Ethernet have had problems with black screen with last provider

Looking for all uk channels and Indian : Bollywood

Trial offer first then proceed with commitment

Thank you

After a reliable IPTV service. Needs to be responsive, easy to navigate.

all channels servers, football, movies, series, sports and PPV
based in UK
using firestick

Please PM

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a stable, reliable provider (TK veteran).

UK based. firestick 2 connections

Must haves;
4K, UHD, lag free, anti freeze (I want a provider with great, clear quality 4k channels that run smoothly)
- Sports (SkySports, TNT, Dazn, live 3pm kick offs Boxing,- UK Channels (Sky)
- PPV events
- Movies VOD
- Series VOD especially old series
- Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Apple TV

free trial

Let me know what trials you can offer.

many thanks

Hi, im Looking for a stable IPTV provider mainly for US and UK based sports with 2 connections so I can watch 2 sports games at once.
TV: channels US & UK
Sports: all live and PPV sports FHD and high fps if possible
Use: firestick 4k max with sideloaded iptv app (ive tried iptv smarters & tivimate) but ill use any app since I care more about the stream quality than the app.

Needs: anti freeze tech,
all US and UK based sports,
PPV events
(VOD would be nice to have but I can live without it if its not included)

a trial (even if its short) would be nice since the last one I tried had very bad quality and buffering which led to me eventually finding TK after searching for providers :)

Looking for iptv provider offering all uk channels, sports, movies, 24/7s basically all round entertainment.
Bonus points for multiroom. I use firestick/nvidia shield, so smarters or similar apps.
Message me with info and please include prices!!!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention, payment method other than PayPal is essential due to my PayPal account being banned!

Last edited:
Hi Need Asian/Indian including good indian vod and uk sport
Using firestick, able to set up with any app. No VPN

Looking for sub with UK and USA channels with good EPG
And football without a VPN when it returns
Don't need any foreign channels
Using Zgemma H92s via Jedi

Back