Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

i have an Nvidia Shield running STB Emu as a mag box. Previously i also had access to playutv (or similar) allowing me to watch the football if the family did not want me in the front room ! this was on the same log in (not essential).

Movies, VOD, Sports football and rugby, adult, PPV boxing. Mainly interested in uk channels.

Reliability is the main aim and happy to pay.

Thanks

Hello,looking for a High quality server to not look pixelated on a 4k 60" tv. Prefer raw high bitrate streams.Not neccesarily infinite channels,just UK ,US packages,thats fine

If anyone here pls pm me

Hi there

Looking for a server mainly for Sky Ireland (RTE and Virgin Channels) and Racing TV

Id like to use on my Zgemma H7s if possible but 4K Firestick is also an option

Payment via Revolut or Bank Transfer

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a cheap and reliable (aren't we all) BACKUP IPTV provider to be run primarily from an Android TV (running AndroidTV OS), but from time to time other devices such as a firestick or Android Tablet. Ideally covering the traditional sly and Virmin channels, would like sports, PPV etc. Boxsets and catchup would be a bonus.

Happy to take PM'd info - questions etc.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and advice.

Looking for a high quality sub with raw streams.

Uk with celtic tv required.

Will be used on android box and pc(if m3u is available)

Looking for a good IPTV sub that includes arab, indian and slyuk. M3U preferred as I like to edit the list before uploading it to smart tv.

Hi,
Looking for IPTV ALL channels ALL servers. Movies and Series also.
UK and US EPG is a must
Will be running on Android TV, Chromecast with Google TV and Firestick.
PM me with info please.
Cheers

Looking for another IPTV provider
currently using Formuler s mini and I have the mytvonline or TiviMate app .
Require all channels (UK, italian incl. sports and movies) PPV
full EPG

Hi looking for a months trial for two people. ( Happy to pay)

I use Tivimate and Duplex, my mate uses Duplex.

I dont want to use a VPN.

My current provider is having big problems, may continue to use as a back up if successful with the possibility of more subs .

Ideally the price paid for the month will be deducted from the 12 months price if I chose to extend.

I want reliable HQ UK sports

Hello, looking for a reliable IPTV provider mainly for sports (sly/bt) and 3pm kick offs plus a selection of VOD latest movies and series.
Use on Firestick but also looking to use on iOS app for iPad/iPhone.
12 month sub ideally.

test line would be much appreciated

I'm using an Nvidia shield, tivimate preferred so if you can offer this I will prefer your service.

Primarily looking at sports, both UK and US sports channels with EPG required as I watch both, boxing PPVs also . Trial required and I would like to be able to pay for one month before paying for a full twelve, have been burned with services not being as good as they appeared.

Hi, my sub is almost up which has been really reliable but I wanted to see what else is around before I renew. Using firestick on stb emu. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back