Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for IPTV that will work with Smarters IPTV on a Firestick.

Looking for all UK, Irish, European channels with all packages.

Region/Server must be based in UK / Ireland.

Looking for a trial for 4K Firestick for all UK Prem football, grand prix, films and catch up but will eventually need two subs one for the Firestick and one for the new Formuler z8 pro which is coming soon.
Will need full instruction to set up for the Firestick
Thanks

Looking for iptv for firestick, app is required as sorting out few mates panel ideal

Last edited:
Hi,
looking for reliable iptv service for firestick 4K
test line min 24 hrs.
uk & US channels, sports, 3pm's, No Buffering
ppv, vod for movies & Series
international sports channels,
Region/Server must be based in UK / Ireland
would prefer m3u

Hi,
Looking for a reliable IPTV provider.
Looking for all worldwide channels with all packages. VOD movies too.
Full EPG
XC login
Please message with rates and features. Trial before committing for longer

Last edited:
Hi.
Looking for a reliable IPTV service with some of the following.
* decent epg
* sports and movies
* 2 connection for recording
* must be well established
* support Xcode and tivimate on a shield.
Many thanks.

Hi All, I have just checked and my 'Backup' subscription runs out tomorrow, over the past year it hasn't been the best but has served its purpose and got me out of a jam when needed a few times. I am currently running my subs using Tivimate Premium which is my prefered player, I am not adverse to using your own player if that is what is required, and know my way around Downloader and Applinked

Devices used - Nvidia Shield Pro, Fire Cube, Firestick 4k
ISP - Virmin 350mb
VPN - I have NORD VPN should it be required, but I normally always have it on anyway.

My end goal would be to have x3 connections used in the same house on the devices above. Required - All of the usual sports channels (Sky, BT, DAZN, BeIn etc), Documentary Channels, Movies UK and USA, F1 and PPV. VOD Movies and Series is a bonus but not essential.

Can you please message me with your prices for the following please:
Months - 1, 3 and 6 months x1 connection initially
Annual x1 connection initially
And prices for annual multiple connections, up to x3 if you supply them

A trial would be good, and access to a support network such as (Telegram, Whatsapp, Discord etc) would also be required once I have committed to a paid subscription

Sorry for lengthy post and TIA

ALL SORTED for the time being, Thanks to all that replied

Last edited:
still here looking for a quality provider. 50 fps fhd channels is a must. High bitrate streams only

Looking for a subscription for my firestick that can provide the following please -

All the main stream channels
play back tv
all the up to date VOD
PPV events

Looking for a service with all of the usual for UK/Ireland. BT channels 50FPS as a minimum . Would like to have the one subscription that can be put on a mag box and a Nivida Shield ( Tivimate ) but not to view at the same time.
Cheers !

Hello, posted here before but guess didnt make myself clear enough, looking for a panel for an impressive iptv , if anybody is able to provide me with this you know where to find me (y)

Looking a test for enigma 2 preferably xe plugin.
Need strong UK and ireland/euro channels.Sport and horse racing a must
With vod.
Thanks

Looking for reliable iptv service for Smart Tv (SmartIPTV app) UK and US channels, sports, 3pm's, PPV along with VOD Movies/Series
No Buffering
Region/Server must be based in UK / Ireland
Multiroom (2 connections)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back