Read First Post Request A Good IPTV Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

My supplier no longer supplies my iptv. I have a zgemma and am after an iptv supplier that will include uk tv, 3 o’clock kick offs and vod, that works with wooshbuild

Main provider has called it a day, so looking for a service for Android tv using smarters pro, mainly for sports only.

Can someone suggest good IPTV mainly for all UK and sports channels including PPV to work on Octagon SF8008 or FireStick 4K.
Good to have VOD and veteran sellers. Test line is a must and not looking for resellers.
PLEASE DONT SEND TRIALS!! If needed I will ask for trial myself

Please can anyone provide a good stable iptv full hd with minimum uk sport channels and ifollow for league 1 games, and boxing pay per view etc, ability to watch all premier league etc.
Bonus if it includes Chinese content, amongst other foreign stuff.
Will be on fire stick 4K max.
Many thanks.

New to this so any advise welcome...

All UK channels (inc sly) and good streams for all football including 3PM kick offs

US channels

VOD with HD series and films

Obviously Quality/stability

4K if possible

Chromecast with TV or Windows 10 (Planning an upgrade)

Hi there.
I have a Formuler Z8 box. Looking for just the one connection.
I need US and UK sports, including but not limited to Skysports/BT Sports/BEIN Sports/NFL pass/Golf channel.
I also need TV series.
Anything else is a bonus. I would prefer a 24 hr trial to test it out.
Look forward to reply

Lookng for stable iptv full hd with minimum uk sport channels and ifollow for championship games, and boxing pay per view etc, ability to watch all premier league etc.
Just purchased Formuler z7+
Thanks

Looking for Full UK IPTV as my last stopped working.

- NO freezing.
- VOD with HD series and films
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels
- catchup tv
2 or 3 connections Firestick/Android mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back