Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI
I'm looking for a service to work on a firestick:
To include BT and Sky sports and all Irish channels.
Free trial to test please.
Thanks

Looking for a service to predominantly use on mac with gse smart IPTV and then cast/airplay to TV but I may look into installing on FireStick in future. Already using a VPN if needed.

m3u required ideally.

Looking for excellent quality sports streams, ideally 50fps and stable where possible. 4k wouldn’t go amiss but recognise this isn’t always available, so stable high frame rate is what I’m after.

Football (soccer) is most pressing need, but having access to all major English speaking sports channels would be ideal.

Premier League (all matches especially 3pm kickoffs) and EFL/iFollow (ideally all but Hull City most importantly - who are no longer using iFollow).

MLS/Inter Miami matches.

Other European major leagues such as Serie A, La Liga etc.

Non-English speaking channels aren’t important as I only speak English but it would be great to have access to the beinsport, supersport channels etc. so there is plenty of backups in case of any issues.

PPV events including wrestling (AEW) and if possible, the ability to watch re-runs of PPVs on catch up (Catch ups of weekly wrestling tv shows would be appreciated too but not sure if this is an option)

VoD (TV/Films etc.) would be a bonus (Not imperative), but if it’s included, ideally good quality As I’ve had iptv services with poor VoD in the past.

Ideally a 24 hour trial so I can test the service this weekend with the EFL games ahead of the start of the PL.

Thanks, would be much appreciated!

looking for

UHD including Sky Sports and BT and catch up
ALL 3PM EPL
All major sporting events (including PPV)
4K/UHD channels such as Astro StarHub Sky BT and Now HK

The new season is about to start, looking for a high quality server, if you have now sports 4k 2 (note, not 1), nbc Sports and fox Sports 4k uhd, please contact me

Looking for a service for UK Premier League including 3pms, NFL (UK and US content if possible) and F1.

English speaking only and no other content needed.

Ideally on a smartstick and maybe IOS compatible

Thanks.

Looking for a new iptv provider, use on firestick and use on android phone when away. Looking for uk channels with all 3pm epl kickoffs. Up to date VOD and pay per views for live events.
Trial required

Hi, looking for a new sub with the following:
3pm Saturday EPL games
EFL/iFollow all games
Up to date VoD (TV/Film)
Catch Up (last 7 days if possible but more importantly needs to work well)
Logo on channels.
All skandinavian channels very important!
Spain and Germany.
Full UK Channels with Sky/BT in FHD
Quick online support

Hi, looking for a football only service, all Premier League 3pm games essential, EFL and coverage of various European leagues would be great too. Happy with just the English speaking channels. Not interested in other sports or other TV/movie channels.

I have a Firestick with Tivimate installed and would like iOS/iPad compatibility too.

Hello, looking for a provider, will be using firestick.
All UK channels, ppv, UFC fight pass with high framerates.
Trial preferably and 3 month subs.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Looking for UK channels, PPV & UFC fight pass.
Full hd and high frame rate with no buffer.
I use firestick.
Preferably with a trial and 3 months subs.
Thank you.

Looking for a new provider, 24 hour trial wanted.

All EPL games + full UK Channels + PPV + EPG essential.
Irish or British server preferred.
Full Irish channels US channels desirable.
Firestick with Tivimate will be used, primarily at home but also when travelling for work.

Hi, looking to replace my existing sub which has just finished and can longer Contact seller. Looking for all English speaking channels including sports and movies, uk, usa, VOD and will be using it on a fire tv stick with tivimate app. Epg is also needed.

Hey,

Looking for a good stable connection for UK. Will need a wide selection of movies, series and live TV/UK sport with good EPG and full PPV. Next day PPV uploads are essential.

Must be compatible with TiviMate run on a Chromecast/TV. Will also need to be able to run two connections and ideally be compatible with external VPN.

Many thanks

All UK channels (sports, movies etc)
Sport (4K /60fps options essential), 3PMs, PPV, 247 Series, VOD
EPG

Must work with and. Would prefer TK Veterans trial essential

Hi. Looking for a stable iptv service for uk premier league football and ifollow games. Not bothered about VOD or anything else really - just the football. Compatible with android smarters and tivimate app. Thanks.

Hi guys,
  • Looking for a reliable IPTV service with full HD channels with a good framerate including all the UK sports and entertainment/free-to-air ones
  • 3pm KO football and things like pre-season games and club channels are also important
  • Also looking for PPVs and boxing matches
  • Running a Firestick on fibre broadband and using Tivimate, so must be compatible with that
  • 3 connections please
Thank you!

Looking for a reliable IPTV service with full HD channels and good framerate

All UK and USA channels (sports, movies general etc)
Sport (4K /60fps ideal) including EPL
All Arabic channels including Bein Sports.
All Spanish channels
PPV, 247 Series,
VOD
EPG

24 hour trial.
Need 3 subs please.

Must be compatible with tivimate/api xtream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back