Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to use on firestick 4k max.
I use tivimate so will require portal but understand not for trial period etc

Usual, ppv, 3pms, follow a must and ideally sky sports and tnt 4k channels that are available

Looking for:

All UK channels (sports, movies etc)
Sport (4K /60fps options preferred), F1, Sky mainly, VOD
EPG

Must work with TiviMate. Would prefer TK Veterans only with 3-6 month subs and trial essential along with PayPal

4k / UHD / FHD - picture quality and stability is important
- US , UK India channels , Canada, New zealand, Australia spain and many other countries must.

- Must have large selection of VOD including Bollywood / Indian VOD (movies & TV series) with subtitles and latest content updated regularly

Must be able to use on M3u or Xstream on Tivimate premium on android box. no custom apps/UI’s please

Netflix,Amazon, AppleTV, Apple tv MLS package, Disney Plus, Paramount +, NOW content if possible
- Large upto date VOD selection Movies/ Series etc.
- PPV/ Box office events (must be reliable please, no buffering - UFC/ Boxing events)

- Good EPG
- Start with 1 month trial (happy to pay)

Free 24 hour trial to test. Prefer to pay via Paypal

Quality much more important than price.

Looking for sports sub, with EPL, EFL, F1 and PPV. Would like multi-screen, and compatible with IPTV Starters pro so I can use it on firestick and Android devices 👍

Looking for:
  1. 4K 60FPS ALL SPORTS (Football (soccer lol), Baseball, F1, MotoGP, PPV & UFC fight pass)
  2. 4K News
  3. NO VOD/Movies/TV Necessary
  4. US/UK/Italian Channels
  5. EPG
  6. NO VPN
Servers in Central Europe (for example Germany, Italy, Holland etc...)

Shield Android TV / TiviMate

Looking for good options, pretty simple needs
- CL / EPL football in decent quality / F1 etc
- VOD (mostly TV, not *too* fussed on movies)
- Trial essential, but can be short if required
- Paypal payment options
- Needs to work on Tivimate on Firestick 4k 1st Gen
- EPG preferred

Looking for an IPTV service:
- Need EPL and Champions League football, reliability over picture quality is fine, including 3pm Saturday kick offs
- Rugby e.g. rugby World Cup
- Cricket e.g. cricket World Cup
- Ideally South African DSTV if possible
- Need an EPG
- Need it to work on Apple TV (I primarily use IPTVx)
- Paypal payment

Hi Veterans

Using new Firestick and Tivimate Premium I'm looking for:

-BBC iPlayer and All 4
-VOD- TV Shows and Films (USA and UK Content)
-EPG
-Stability over content please

Please advise on VPN use with your packages

Short Trial needed please,

Thanks, SJ

Using Tivimate on a Firestick 4K with VPN. I am looking for a service with up to 4 connections

• UHD including Sky Sports and BT/TNT
• Full UK coverage including UK Freesat/Freeview and Sky channels
• Hulu, HBO, Discovery plus, AppleTV, Netflix content etc
• All major sporting events (including PPV)
• Buffer protection
• Sky-type skin if preferable
• Tivimate compatible
All UK/US channels.
Reliable connection that doesn't experience regular downtime.
FHD/4K VOD TV shows and Movies.
No payments through Crypto.
Paypal G&S Preferred
Free trial to begin with and then longer term if any good

Thanks in advance

Looking to use Tivimate on a Firestick 4K/shield Pro with mullvad VPN. I am looking for a service with up to 4 connections

• UHD
• Full UK coverage including UK Freesat/Freeview and Sky channels
• Hulu, HBO, Discovery plus, AppleTV, Netflix content etc
• Buffer protection
• Sky-type skin if preferable
• Tivimate compatible
All UK/US channels.
Reliable connection that doesn't experience regular downtime.
FHD/4K VOD TV shows and Movies.
No payments through Crypto.
Paypal G&S Preferred
Free trial to begin with and then longer term if any good

Apologies for the adapted copy, but basically same for me too, just don't need sports.

** Would prefer TK Veterans only with 3-6 month subs and trial essential along with PayPal **

Looking for new provider to use on Tivimate/Firestick and I have some requirements:

- FHD UK channels (including sports channels)
- FHD EU channels (PT, ES, IT at least); also including sports channels
- good/large selection of VOD (series + movies) with 4k/fhd
- EPG available for all main channels (at least)
- 7 days catchup available
- no vpn as I already have my vpn provider
- free trial available (24h+)
- stability over content is preferred

Thank you.

Last edited:
Mostly looking for sport, anything else is a bonus

Would like 4K but 1080p required. High frame rate is also a bonus.

All Sky Sports channels
All EPL games
All EFL games
All PPV

Need to use at two locations, home and work. Need tivimate compatibility, no custom apps please.

Also would like trial to check for buffering, been stung too many times by bad streams.

Looking for a service to work on Firestick
Sky Sports and TNT including HD
General sports including 3pm’s, EPL, EFL, Racing TV and PPV’s
VOD – Movies and TV Series
Have VPN but prefer without if poss.
Free trial to ensure service is ok

Looking for a new stable server for good quality football and good Asian channels. Ideally some 4k channels as well.
VOD would be good as well. Looking for high FPS if possible to work with new firestick.

Could be for multiple lines if good quality.

Ideally no VPN required.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Need a trial for fire TV cube, I have slow broadband so needs to run ok 👍

Hello

Looking for service for football mostly, so want all UK & EU events. Other channels for series'/films or VOD would be nice

Firestick using tivimate. 1080p minimum.

Free trial if available.

I've got a VPN, so that's not required.

Cheers.

asking again for all the usual channels etc
* STABILITY THE MOST IMPOTANT THING *
i dont want buffering every 5 mins
.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back