Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a IPTV Provider, only for live sports

-football (PL, Bundesliga, Seria A, La Liga, CL/EL...), preferably also German Sky
-Tennis
-anything else would be a bonus // F1, ice hockey (mainly NHL)
-108ßp, high FPS (min. 60) and good bitrate with decent sound quality

would pay more than usual if it's good and reliable (no lag or other issues during peaktime)

Looking for IPTV for Live sports (Mainly NFL, RedZone, NHL) US TV channels and movies. Local Philadelphia channels would be super
Going to use a Firestick / VPN and most likely IPTV Smarters not sure if that relevant.

Looking for:

Live Premier League and Champions League football. Free from buffering, obviously.

Lots of VOD movies and series - I'm not bothered about the latest films, I'd rather have access to classic old films.

Support group on Telegram or similar.

Would like a trial

I'm currently using a Firestick but I'm looking to upgrade potentially.

I've got Surfshark VPN.

Hi there! I am looking for a reputable IPTV supplier to satisfy my viewing needs.

My specs:

- I am based in England
-Using a Nvidia Shield with Smarters app, can move to another app if needed.

Desired features in order of priority:

- Indian Channels both from the UK and from India. Specifically require Hindi and Punjabi channels, other Indian languages not required.
- Great selection of Hindi and Punjabi VOD, movies, series etc.
- Catch up service would be a plus, not essential though.
- English Language Sports channels, specifically for Football (La Liga), Cricket and NBA. Option to watch 3PM kick offs etc a must.
- 1080p minimum quality but 4K and highest quality/FPS highly desired.
- PPV
- Test trial for trying buffering & stream quality.
- Good EPG.

Will be looking to become a long term member with potential of adding more devices and family and friends.

Many Thanks for your time and help!

Hello :)

Looking for a reliable IPTV service.

Key wants:
  • UK servers
  • Minimal delay/Buffering on football matches/PPV
  • UHD/4K
  • High fps
  • Minimal down time
  • Good selection of VOD
  • Free Trial - bought too many bad ones, without testing first.
  • Without VPN ideal
  • TK Veteran Status
Willing to pay the extra if the service is perfect.

Hit me up x

(Tivimate)

Last edited:
Hi looking for uk based with HD / 4K channels, High fps
Any channel to do with Motorcycling
TNT sport 1&2
British eurosports 1&2
Sky F1
VOD
7 Day catchup
Reliable and up to Date EPG with reminder function if possible.
No buffering
And good after sales help.
1 - 3 month trial period.

Thanks in advance

Need a provider that can do mainly, if not entirely US channels. Locals are very important.
Mainly US Sports. NFL and NBA being the most important, locals for College Football/Basketball.
VOD, if possible would be incredible.
PPVS would be incredible as well.
Anything Mexican would be an added bonus but very much appreciated.

Again, mainly US channels would be needed.

Looking for a service that has uk sports with good quality. Last provider disappeared so looking for reliable service.
using android, Google tv

Looking for a provider with all UK sports, including premier League, championship, F1, boxing, cricket. Ideally Sky, TNT, DAZN
Currently using a firestick. Thanks!

Looking for a service that has
All UK channels including sports with 3pm kick off and lower league games. International channels are a bonus but it essential. Same for VOD. Would like a trail.
Using Fire Cube with Tivimate and also on phone.
Thank you.

Hi!

I’m based in England looking for a reliable sports/PPV package. Want all the relevant international channels to watch the UK matches that aren’t on in the UK too.

Can use which ever app is needed.

Thanks!

1. A solid very stable connection (I know it can’t be 100% perfect but I’d rather pay more for a direct more ‘premium’ service. This is very important.)
  2. 4k / UHD 50fps
  3. Netflix, prime, HBO, Disney, etc.
  4. UK Sky
  5. Ability to have multi room/ service lines- need 3
  6. UHD PPV a big bonus but not essential
  7. Not fussed about sports
  8. Solid EPG
  9. Work on Nvidia shield pro using Tivimate and NordVPN
  10. Short trial before I commit to long term
  11. TK Veterans or long-standing Members with a healthy relevant post count only please. No resellers.
It’s really important to me that I get quality over quantity. I don’t want or need every channel from every country but I want a service that is buffer free 99% of the time (particularly during popular sports events) and has limited down time.

Looking for a reliable IPTV service to
wants:
  • UK Sports channels
  • Minimal Buffering
  • High fps
  • VOD's
  • Documentary channels
  • Free Trial
  • Multi room
  • Good EPG

Ok folks......... here goes, I have heard a lot about RAW streams but have never really watched or experienced them through IPTV, HD does me! They (RAW Streams) were about 2 years ago very rare and hard to 'get hold of' and were at the time more expensive, but now it seems that a lot of providers are 'purporting' (maybe a too strong of a word) to provide these IPTV RAW Streams.

If you are one of these providers, providing RAW streams, please message me, I don't need a trial, just give me a price for a month of your Full Package and I will trial it that way.

I have 350mb BB
Nvidia Shield Pro
Currently using Tivimate (but I am open to using provider Players)
and a Number of VPN's that I can use (OR NOT)

Please don't waste my time by offering something that you cannot provide.

Thank You
Sorted now thank you, I don't know why this was reported though, maybe I spelt something wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi all, I'm Interested in a UK based provider for the following:

All UK channels including Sky Sports, TNT & PL games not covered by these (3pm kick offs)
EPG
4K where available

I plan to use this on Windows, Phillips smart tv & Nvidia shield android running Tivimate. I may need 2 or 3 devices.

Than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back