Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 5 subs that I look after for me and my family, ones up for the 6th Feb. Unfortunately the iptv I'm using at the moment is constantly hit with the epl blockages and we don't use vpn. Ideally looking for a sellar where vpn isn't needed?
Looking the uk fhd/raw streams, entertainment/sports etc
A big section of vod including 4k with up to date shows and movies.
Will be looking at a 12 months and I'd be bringing over all my subs when renewal is up. Must be reliable without the blockages being effected on the service. I know iptv isn't 100% and there's updates and downtime. Not looking for newbie sellars please. All the subs are played through tivimate so must work with app. Thank you

Looking for IPTV trial then month to month.
Noob accounts will be ignored.
All sports streams 1080p. Very important. NFL NBA NHL UFC PPV
Canada and USA channels.
Tivimate fire stick 4k. Upgrading to shield pro soon

Current IPTV sub just coming to an end. Premier league matches could be frustrating to watch (some would buffer/pause many times per match), so looking to minimise that as much as possible.

Looking for a sub that provides all the UK channels, including sport, PPV and all the premier league games (3pm) ideally. VOD with shows/movies would be nice, but not as important as stable/minimal buffering.

I'm using a firestick/fire tv cube 4k at the moment.

Thanks.

Hi all,
Looking for another sub to join. Would like all channels available and vod with no buffering. integrated VPN would be extra beneficial. Using a 4k fire stick.

Cheers

Looking for IPTV Sub for 3 Devices for 1 Year
Movies
VOD Lots of boxsets series updated regular
Sports
Adult
Sky UK
Irish channels
Whatsapp Support be nice too
Using 3 LG TVs all have Nanomid app and also a Google TV Chromecast but open to suggestions on apps
Expect Trial to be at least 24 - 48 hours minimum

**EDIT** Stop messaging me unless you're offering LTQ, I dont want other apps.

Looking for supplier, UK channels, movies, boxsets, sports, ppv etc. Using LTQ on Firestick.
Must have a trial available before subbing for the year. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for sky sports / bt sports and 3pm games in 1080p

Trial needed before buying

Bonus if I don't need vpn

Using formuler z8

Thanks

hi there

I would like to find a new supplier for couple of my friends

thay are looking for all uk channels but must have

as much catch up as possible for as many channels as possible
centre news East midlands

trial first

thanks 😀

Last edited:
Looking for a new IPTV provider for my Samsung smart tv or ps5 (if any better than tv). Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub:

• 4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
  • All major TV sports channels, (BT, Sky) in high framerates 60fps
  • All 3pm kick offs
  • High quality channels, low compression, FHD, 4K, 60fps
  • All 3pm kick offs
  • Mainly UK Channels after, happy with less channels and more aimed at British TV
Looking to start with just a month to see how it goes and then would look for longer sub after.

Not sure if anyone has it but I'm looking for a trial that only has IPTV and not VOD as I don't need VOD.
Hopefully that means the IPTV can be cheaper as I don't want VOD.
I am wanting UK services mainly

- Looking for reliable IPTV

- Must have support

- Skysports 50FPS / Bt sport 50FPS

- 3pm kick offs

- US sports/entertainment channels

- updated VOD

- EPG

To be used on Tivimate

Looking for a new IPTV provider for my LG smart tv (if any better than tv). Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub:

• 4K UHD Channels (Movie Channels)
  • All major TV channels, (BT, Sky) in high framerates 60fps
  • High quality channels, low compression, FHD, 4K, 60fps
  • Mainly UK Channels after, happy with less channels and more aimed at British TV
Looking to start with just a month to see how it goes and then would look for longer sub after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back