Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
My current IPTV provider seems to have suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth.
Looking for a new service please. Preferences below
- IRL/UK based
- 50fps UK/IRL TV
- 50fps UK sports
- No need for vod/movies/ect
Client is tivimate on Google TV

Hi - looking for high quality 12 month sub (following short trial). Needs to have:

Firestick 4K support
3pm EPL Kickoffs and iFollow
FHD 50fs/4K Options on live football streams
UK Entertainment Channels
VOD - movies and series
Catchup for BBC/ITV and UK Sports channels

Hi

looking for a veteran / vip referrals only for uk and European sports. Not wanting 15000 channels. Just good quality service. Using firestick. trial preferred.

thanks

Current provider seems to have disappeared. Looking for uk sports, Irish sports, 3pm kick offs. 4K if possible but happy with stable at lower quality. Probably 2 lines. Thanks

Evening everyone, looking for a UK based full works service for a firestick, usual add ons movies, series, 3pm kick offs etc

More bells and whistles the better, stable build with little to no buffering as been stung in the past.

Hi I’m looking for a new iptv providers
Important Uk channels mainly Sports with emphasis in F1 a good VOD section is also highly desirable.
I currently use TIVIMATE along with PIA on a fire tv 4K stick.

Good afternoon everyone,
I am looking for a very particular IPTV provider, I am mainly looking for US Local channels
What I mean by that is the provider I am looking for must have ALL the affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV, The CW, The CW Plus and PBS, superstations and independent stations of ALL of the 210 local TV markets in the United States, kind of like Dish Network USA has all of them, essentially what I am asking is an IPTV version of Dish Network USA with all of the stations of the 210 local markets, I am not interested in all the other stuff. One last thing is that I would like to have a free trial of this provider (preferrably without VPN, but I can use a VPN if needed).
Thank you and God bless all of you

My provider has gone missing looking for setup asap:

Firestick 4K support
3pm EPL Kickoffs and iFollow
FHD 50fs/4K Options on live football streams
UK Entertainment Channels
VOD - movies and series
Catchup for BBC/ITV and UK Sports channels

FHD 50FPS for BT Sports + Eurosport
FHD Sky Sport
PPV (would be great to have channel listing but understand that they are not linear channels)
FHD UK + USA Documentary + Enterntainment
No VOD or non English countries required.
24 hr free trial -> 6/12 month sub using Tivimate

Hi all, new to this so hope I get this right!

Looking for IPTV sub, pref UK based
Needs to work on Nvidia Shield Pro with Tivimate
Looking for live UK sports - including all 3pm football matches
Major VOD for UK & US (tv & movies)
Live channels
Good epg
Support available via discord/telegram
Multiconnection preferred
Good quality is a must - including access to 4K/UHD channels
Ideally PayPal, can’t do crypto

Only message if a veteran supplier
Trial required first, then monthly sub for a while

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,
Looking for a uk based quality service please
Uk and Us local 50fps.All sport and adult. vod and series and ppv updated regular 24hr trial .paypal please support telegram ,discord, whatsapp preffer a veteran if poss.vpn my end smarters pro and tivimate friendly but your apps welcome .poss multiple subs for right service.price please.

Looking for new IPTV service. Interested in UK channels only, VOD (movies and tv shows), and PPV.

Must have a good EPG and bouquet should be ordered nicely

Fire TV with Tivimate setup.

Looking for an IPTV service for Enigma 2,

Will mostly be watching live sports, however I will be wanting a subscription with all UK/US Channels.

Must have a good EPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back