Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for usual UK setup - UK channels with all sport inc 3pm and non-sky prem league games, ppv, vod for movies and series. FHD, HD and SD options on sports ideally

On firestick but can use any apps

Support via discord or telegram

Trial if possible

Hi

Looking for a new subscription. UK, US, EPL, BeIN Sports & Dstv Africa. I don't needs 1000s of channels, just good quality ones on 50/60fps and UHD 4K where available. Direct/Raw streams with munim delay for live sports. No VOD. No Adult.

Using Nvidia Shield TV Pro + Tivimate.

B

Fire stick 4K service required

Looking for a full package of channels for UK - Scotland incl PPV, live kick offs, Box Office and spfl, epl, etc

No resellers - please don’t reply

Full EPG

Extensive VOD

Price monthly and annually please

Price multi line

Looking for a new subscription. English Premier League, other football, USA sports and channels. Fire Stick, trial please. Thanks in advance.

Looks like I need a new provider. Trial for usual UK channels, plus USA and 3pm games etc. Fast, reliable, raw streams and 4k (where available) would be great.

Not bothered about VOD, Movies, Adult etc. Using Firestick, prices for multiroom and monthly/annual please. Tivimate preferred. No resellers.

Looking for an English all channel IPTV service, all sports, (3pm games uk) movies etc.
Using fire stick 4K max
Trial to start please!

Looking to test a new provider. Currently using a Fire stick 4k Max.

Looking for extremely high quality service so don't waste my time by offering sub par services...

Irish or British server location.

High bit rate streams.

UK sport 50/60fps FHD/UHD required.

FHD 3pm kick offs and UFC/Boxing PPVs are a must, preferably 50/60fps.

Not interested in XXX so the guide needs to be clean of that crap.

PayPal only, no F&F.

Don't PM me if your server is overloaded and don't send me fake testimonials.

Hi
Looking for new supplier as mine has gone off air. (I know how to pick them).
TK Veterans only.
Raw streams, All UK inc Sky, Entertainment, Sports, non 3pm, EFL iFollow, Adult.
Not fussed about VOD, Series so they won't sell it.
Learnt a lot in the last 6 months so just need Xtream Codes for Android (iptv Smarters) and Gigablue UE 4K Enigma 2 with Jedimakerxtream.
Quote for 2 connections please.

Looking for a new IPTV service for my Firestick.

I’m wanting full Live TV of U.K. channels, movies, live football, all sports, ppv, Ifollow football along with 24/7 channels.

Also will need a good selection of Series and Movies.

Support via discord or telegram.

Please dm me thanks

Fire stick 4K UHD

All UK channels / sports / 3pm football / PPV boxing & UFC / USA sports / backup channels etc

24/48hr trial to start and paypal only

Looking for a sub which has UK Sports and Asian (Hindi, Tamil & Telugu) channels
Prefer one month trial please
tivimate app on smart TV

Hi,

Looking for IPTV sub with lots of Asian content. UK channels a must but mainly Pakistan/Indian with Islamic content. Need LIVE sports (Sky/BT/PPV). Football and cricket (Pakistan games) is mostly needed. ALSO Regional BBC/ITV.
Will be using a firestick. And using tivimate app.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi team 😇

Looking for a package with the following features/characteristics:
  • Must include live channels for USA/UK/Greece/Cyprus
    • USA: Must include at least all variant channels of HBO, Starz, Cinemax for movies as well as documentary/entertainment channels like ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC, Magnolia, HGTV, Fuse, Freeform, Comet, SyFy, TNT, AMC (and variants) FX, FXX, FXM, MGM+ (and variants), Showtime (and variants), Cinemax (and variants), Hallmark (and variants) etc.
    • Greece: Must include at least Nova Cinema, Cosmote for movies and also the local channels of Alpha, Ant1, Star, Open TV, Skai etc
    • Cyprus: Must include sports channels CYTAVISION, Primetel and Cablenet etc
    • UK: All Sky related channels included all movie channels as well as all Sky channels variants i.e. Sky Max, Sky Witness, Sky Atlantic, Sky Arts etc. and of course all local channels (i.e. ITV, BBC etc.)
    • (The above are merely indicative minimum expectations in relation to content.)
  • Channels must primarily be available in HD and UHD quality.
  • Must be able to rewind back 7 days for main channels.
  • EPG
  • No lacking, freezing.
  • VOD - Should include updated content for Greek series and movies, with Greek series updated daily upon release of new episodes.
  • Using SmartSTB on a Sony OLED Smart TV.
Trial preferred.

I have been looking for a long time, extremely thankful for anyone with capacity that may offer the above.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello,

Looking for an IPTV service for UK Sports mainly.
UK 3pm games, PDC Darts stream would be great, as well as GAA Go (Irish Gaelic Football).

TV + Movies VOD would be a bonus but not a necessity

Can be used with a VPN and works with Firestick (Tivi Mate would be ideal).

Can pay in Crypto if preferred.

Thanks.

Renewal time. Looking for a server that contains both Viaplay and Scottish football as well as US like TNT and TBS. Wouldn’t mind a decent On Demand section.

24/48 hour trial a must.

Thanks

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Hi,
I'm looking for new subscribtion full UK and Greek also some european.
Needs to be top quality streams with some UHD 4k channels
device is: Medialink M9 ULTRA 8K Streamer UHD Linux + Android

Hi,
I'm looking for new subscribtion full UK and Greek also some european.
Needs to be top quality streams with some UHD 4k channels
device is: Medialink M9 ULTRA 8K Streamer UHD Linux + Android

Looking for UHD
Full UK package
Vod
No VPN
Adult library
For a Fire cube & firestick

Had my previous sub from seller on here, the package went down but he tells me after I contacted him it may not come back £100 up in smoke

testing out the waters for new sub

looking for full uk, usa and canada

no vpn
not bothered about VOD or adult

using shield with tivimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back