Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.

Hi everyone

Looking for a new IPTV provider for my 4k firestick. Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub:

• 4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
  • Sky Sports FHD 50fps channels
  • All 3pm kick offs (Optus, peacock, now sports etc.)
  • SPFL club channels (Celtic TV)
  • PPV events, ufc, boxing

Looking for 24 hour trial then 1 year subscription

Looking for all uk and us channels,

A decent vod service

All sport, must include club tv and bookie tv channels

Hi everyone, Looking for a UK supplier.

M3U needed due to device configuration.
Test preferred so I can confirm everything works with my setup
Direct supplier and Well-established service preferred
PPV if possible
VOD not needed as device does not support it

Thanks

Looking for 24 hour trial then 1 year subscription

Looking for all uk and us channels,

A decent vod service

All sport

looking for a minimum of 3 simultaneous connections.

I use Fire Cube and Apple TV (Get Channels client on both)

m3u rather than XC code (or both?)

I have a 1gb fttp

Looking for good new IPTV provider for my firestick. A 24 trial would be great, just to see if my set up can do it. Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub, if possible:)

HBO max, paramount plus, disney plus, peacock, Hulu, 4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)Sky Sports FHD 50fps channels
All 3pm kick offs (Optus, peacock, now sports etc.)
Maybe MUTV(Forgive me!)
Cheers thanks I’m advance

Hi all,

Seeking a basic package

Primarily

UK Sports channel (BT and Sky sports)
Plus Bein Sports and supersport
UK premier league
F1 channels if possible
Box office channels
UK general/entertainment channels,
Ireland/Irish channels is possible (not a deal breaker if not possible)

Not fussy on the quality (480 and higher)

Don't need VOD,movies or tv shows,

Will need codes for XSTREAM logins to use via TIVIMATE or an m3u file,

Using on Android tv,

Looping is driving me mad with my current provider !!

Hi all,

Looking for the following;

• All major TV sports channels (BT, Sky, ext)
  • All 3pm kick offs (Optus, peacock, now sports etc.)
  • PPV events, ufc, boxing
  • 24 Hour Trial
  • Firestick
  • (Would like TV shows but not too fussed)
  • Prefer to pay via PayPal but not Family & Friends
Thanks!

Hello,

Looking following service

All Channels UK/IRISH Mainly

3PM kick offs

GAA channels

No vpn

Movies,

TV,

selected apps ESO, XC etc for Firestick

Thanks/

Hi

Looking for a trial then a subscription for mag256

All channels mostly UK & Ireland
Ppv boxing etc
Sports racing gaa football
Vod
Box sets
Movies

Many thanks

hi looking for a 12month subscription that will provide

BT sports,sky sports and epl matches and Europa league matches
uk movie channels
and lots of v.od movies

not a necessity but vod classic British tv series would be nice too

will be either using it on an iptv app on a firestick

Hi all,
Been amember about 10 yrs now not been on for a while.looking for a new supplier my old one been with 10yrs now and got him on here.but sadly wont take paypal anymore and thepayment methods he offers are not what i want.si here goes
All uk channels including ppv adult usa all footy inc prem,championship and league 1.vod movies and series would lime all english content not interested in asian content or channels from around the world
Thanks everyone.24hr trial would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back