Request A Good IPTV Server ~ Nov/Dec 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

New to this forum. I'm looking for an IPTV provider mainly for the football.

3pm kickoffs,
4K UHD - BT ultimate, Sky Sports UHD, Astrosport, Starhub NowE.

No bothered about VOD, non-English channels

Many thanks,

hi all ....looking for a new iptv service for firestick as current one is hit and miss with buffering and freezing during live football, not interested in foreign channels or adult ,must have movies and tv series vod and all uk channels ,looking for 24 hour trial to check , cheers in advance

Hello Looking for a good provider
Using Samsung TV IPTVSmarters Pro
VOD
All sports including NFL Redzone All NBA BeIN
USA and Arabic needed
Free trial please

Looking for a deal on 3 devices

Looking for a VOD only service. Have one at the moment but sub is expiring and can't contact the seller.
It has 8k of tv series and 26k of movies. Looking for something similar

hello, looking for an iptv service that'll show efl ifollow and basically every sport imaginable. not bothered about films/tv. something that'll work on lg smart tv or android tv stick via smarters(?) app or equivalent.

Looking for a trial then a subscription for mag 254 box all UK English channels and movies and sports and adult looking for stable no freezing or cutting off subscription thanks .

Hi,
I am looking mainly for 4k/UHD sport channels with REAL resolution (3840 x 2160) - BT ultimate, Sky Sports UHD, Astro Supersport UHD, Eleven sport 4k, Now sports 4k.
I use MAG 524.
Trial first, thanks.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a sub for a 4k mag box.
I need no ISP block, 4k uhd channels, including sports and movies.
And 4k vod and 4k series.
Thanks

Hi

Looking for IPTV sub to replace current provider.

Must have minimal delay (30 seconds max) on 3pm football.
  • 4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
  • RAW streams UK
  • All 3pm kick offs inc iFollow
  • Greece / Cyprus (preferred but not essential)
  • Trial if possible
Using tivimate on 4k firestick.

Thanks

Looking for IPTV service uk sky sports movies mainly uk focus that works on IOS devices
I don’t need multiple countries

Hi I have a few IPTV subscriptions with BT ultimate 4K but they seem to run without sound. I'm looking an iptv sub with the best possible stream quality 4k on the channels that have 4k as an option would be ideal for the world cup etc? And if possible a good range of movies and series attached or a standalone app for those.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back