Request A Good IPTV Server ~ Nov/Dec 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, would like to request a provider for:

UK/US/EU live satellite channels (sky, hbo, bt/virgin media etc)
Premier League football (inc 3pm kickoffs)
1080p content (no 4k)

Would like an M3U and EPG setup for a Kodi running on Raspberry Pi 3v2. Ideally would like a 24 hour test and then 6 month/1 year sub.

Thanks.

Looking for UK IPTV compatable on LG Smart TV app. Must come with Live Sport, TV channels etc, + TV VOD’s + Movie collection. Regularly updated please

Looking for a good reliable provider for sports/vod/catch-up/films etc

Must provide a trial first, for use on a firestick thanks,

Looking for UK IPTV compatable on LG Smart TV app. Must come with Live Sport, TV channels etc, + TV VOD’s + Movie collection. Regularly updated please
4 requests in a week. This is your last one in this thread so make it count.

Hi
I would be looking for a 24 hour trial if possible.
And to include the following
4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event& others)
All 3pm kick offs
using smart iptv or ibo player
lg c1

Hello,

I am looking for a new IPTV provider who can provide the following for my NVIDIA Shield.
  • 4k UHD Channels (BT sport ultimate, Sly Sports main event) running cosistentlt. 50fps channels along with it
  • All 3pm kicks offs
  • All UK, US and Asian Channels (to access cricket etc)
  • Raw channel feeds
  • All international sport channels 4K/1080p
  • VOD with latest movies and shows
I am using TiviMate app and would expect to use this with the IPTV service.

Would like a 24 hour trial.

Cheers

Looking for a service which supports uk sports and ifollow but also stable 4k uhd channels like sky and BT
No vpn required and no buffering
I have a firestick but considering upgrading to a 4k device
Would like to try out with a trial aswell

Looking for a service which has uk sports, on demand TV selection and Movies (the most important) looking for 2 connection multiroom. 6month long sub. 1 device firestick 1 device Ibo player on tv. Message me back with details please.

4 requests in a week. This is your last one in this thread so make it count.
Looking for a service which has uk sports, on demand TV selection and Movies (the most important) looking for 2 connection multiroom. 6month long sub. 1 device firestick 1 device Ibo player on tv. Message me back with details please.

Same person so both accounts now banned 🙄.

Looking for a new IPTV provider for my 4k firestick. Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub:

• 4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
  • Sky Sports FHD 50fps channels
  • All 3pm kick offs
  • Other Sky Channels would be a bonus
Would ideally have a short trial as I've tried a lot so far and the quality has been inconsistent so far.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a new server with the best quality UK channels mainly with Asian and sport with catchup. Also want high quality VOD. Will be using firestick 4k.
Experienced user so can load any app on there whichever is best for the server.

Thanks

Hi, looking for iptv line for a friend. He will be using it via the nanomid app on Samsung smart tv.

Looking for a very good quality Sky Sports ULTRA HD UK and Bt Sports ULTIMATE UK, would ideally like to trial the iptv, but if its impossible I'll go straight with 1 month.
Thx

Hi, looking for a reliable provider, who will provide an idiots guide to set up too, I had purchased a zgemma h2s with 12 MTH sub but the sub was stopped within days, tried another provider with the same outcome (from other sites) so gave up on iptv for the last couple of years out of fear of being conned again!

I have a zgemma h2s, unused for a long time that I'm hoping to set up again with (if that's not possible I can purchase a firestick-again idiot proof guide needed):

ASAP :)
All Irish/uk sports + PPV is a must..
(Not necessary but would like Disney+, paramount, discovery etc)

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back