Request A Good IPTV Server ~ Nov/Dec 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an alternative to compare to my current IPTV as getting fed up with buffering most of the time!.

Preferably from a TK Veteran that has good support, I Need a reliable stable service with good content and covering all the usual UK, PPV, SPORTS, VOD, 4K, EPG etc.

I will be using it with a Formular Z8 and require a trial first and then hopefull a 12 month subscription.

Thanks

Hi i'm looking for a good iptv service with Fhd and 4k sports channels must have good bandwidth of channels. All 3pm kick offs
i also want good epg and channels from worldwide.
I'm using Tivimate. I would be looking for a 24 hour trial if possible.

Looking for an alternative to compare to my current IPTV as getting fed up with buffering most of the time!.

Preferably from a TK Veteran that has good support, I Need a reliable stable service with good content and covering all the usual UK, PPV, SPORTS, VOD, 4K, EPG etc.

I will be using it with a ZGEMMA TWIN and require a trial first and then hopefull a 12 month subscription. No Resellers Preferably a TK Veteran

Thanks

I'm looking for an iptv service with Fhd and 4k sports channels, want 3pm kick offs too
US channels would be desirable too and want to use IPTV Smarters pro as the UI
I would be looking for a 24 hour trial please

Hi,

Looking for a UK PROVIDER TK Veteran that can support IPAD and Fire stick that has a SKY Glass theme.

Need a reliable stable service with good content and support covering all the usual UK, PPV, SPORTS, VOD, 4K, EPG etc

Needs to have Scottish football games as well.

A trial would be a bonus.

Hi!

Looking for an alternative to current IPTV. Preferably from a TK Veteran

Need a high quality stable service with good content and support covering all the usual UK, PPV, SPORTS, VOD, 4K, EPG etc

Will use it on 4K Firestick

Thank you!

Simply put I'm looking for an IPTV service with the following:
Good Support
NBA League Pass
Sky/BT in RAW (Satellite RAW so usually 24.976 fps or 1080i)
Sky Sports Main Event UHD
CNBC and CNN US in 1080p 60fps

Shoot me a DM, I would love to try out some services!

Hi!

I'm looking for a new IPTV service for my firestick, ideally from a reputable TK veteran.

Looking for a UK focus, all the normal stuff like 4k sport (football 3pm kick offs etc.), loads of films, EPG, VPN that kicks in when I'm using tivimate etc.

Trial necessary but happy to commit long term when all is good.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Looking for iptv for fire stick. All sports essential and good reliability/quality.

Good support would be great too. Happy to try a month and then purchase annual. Looking for someone with + rep. Cheers

Hi everyone

Looking for a new IPTV provider for my 4k firestick. Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub:

• 4K UHD Channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
  • Sky Sports FHD 50fps channels
  • All 3pm kick offs (Optus, peacock, now sports etc.)
  • PPV events, ufc, boxing
  • New Movies etc.
Would appreciate a trial to test first.

IPTV WITH RAW/LOCAL STREAMS:

Looking for a iptv which offers raw/local streams on the majority of there channels and catch up, basically want the best iptv there is to offer, doesn’t matter on subscription price as long as the service is worth the premium.

What you got?, Please don’t message me if your service hasn’t got what I want, we’re wasting each others time.

Thanks.

Hi!

If possible I'm looking for IPTV for PC with the following:

All UK and Irish main & satellite TV channels, including sports.
Main US TV and sports channels
All Box Office, PPV Sports events
4k UHD options for the above where possible
Option to also install on Smart TV

Hello there,

I'm looking for an IPTV sub. I'm currently using a Google Chromecast with Google TV and Tivimate. Mostly for sports (Europe and US), entertainment, news and VOD would be great.

Thank you!

Hi,

Looking for a UK PROVIDER TK Veteran that can support nvidia shield and Fire stick 4k.

Need a reliable stable service with good content and support covering all the usual UK, PPV, SPORTS, VOD, 4K, EPG etc

Needs to have f1 channels as well

A trial would be nice, and preferably pyments by paypal

Last edited:
Hey All

Looking for a new IPTV provider for my 4k firestick. Would be looking for the following to be included with the sub:

IRE/UK Channels including all sports channels
All 3pm kick offs (Optus, peacock, now sports etc.) 4K is a bonus
All movie channels
PPV events, ufc, boxing
American TV channels including American movie channels etc
VOD and TV Series

Must be able to use with Tivimate

Looking for a new IPTV provider with the following:
  • US channels focus
  • All major sports
  • PPV
  • EPG
  • Tivimate supported

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for an IPTV for my NVIDIA shield running Android. I will be using the Tivimate app. I am primarily interested in Indian and Arabian channels and VOD. Don't really care about sports other than F1. Looking for minimal buffering and high quality (4k ideal) streams.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Hello! I’m looking for an IPTV provider with mainly USA channels. It must have sports (NBA most importantly), news, and ppv.

Afternoon all

Looking for a new IPTV provider:
  • 4K channels (BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports Main Event)
  • Sky Sports FHD 50fps channels
  • All 3pm kick offs (optus, peacock, now sports etc)
  • USA sports channels (in particular NBA games)
To be used on a Chromecast with Google TV on the Tivimate app and via a VPN.

Trial would be appreciated.

Hi all,

Looking for a solid new IPTV provider, to work on Firestick 4K with Tivimate app preferably and VPN.
  • UK Channels
  • All Sports (4K channels would be good, BT Sport Ultimate, Sky Sports UHD etc) (3pm kick offs as well)
  • All Movie channels
  • Good Reliable EPG
  • VOD (Netflix, AppleTV, Disney, Films/New Films etc)
  • PPV events
A trial would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back