Request A Good IPTV Server - Nov/Dec/Jan 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for good IPTV service for my firestick on windows laptop

- UK based
- All Sport channels (including I Follow for EFL)
- Movie channels

Currently using Tivimate on Firestick 4K.

Using VPN.

Looking for provider with UK, USA, India channels and a working EPG (don't need 50,000+ channels :) )

Looking for dependable non-freezing IPTV Package.

It Will be initially trialling on a Fire TV Stick 4k until my Fire TV Cube arrives.

Package to include:

UK full HD channels as well as standard ones.
Catchup.
Ideally with full EPG with an easy to use/follow GUI.
24/7 Channels.
VOD, Movies, TV Series.

I have VPN if required.

I'm looking for a stable non freezing continous connection with a good support team.

Trial required pref 48 hr if poss.

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV solution for Firestick 4K (tivimate).
TK VIP or veteran only please
Reliability and quality are paramount.
ALL Sport channels 4K/ FHD 50FPS
ALL 3PM GAMES
VOD large library with 4K movies

Hi I am looking for an iptv sub
Prefer a trial firs
Using firestick and would prefer NOT to use IPTV smarters app, UK based

Thank you

Hi looking for iptv sub all uk channels sports movie and ppv for firestick would like a test first uk based .Thanks

Looking for a good IPTV provider. I'm after:
- UK Asian channels
- Gujarati channels
- India channels
- Sports (Slysports, Bt etc)
- VOD

My device is Firestick and the IPTV service will be for my Tivimate streaming app

Hi, looking for the following:

- Full UK IPTV with all premium sport channels inc hd, including 3pm kick off, entertainment and full movies, full south Asian channels Hindi Pakistani etc, Box office events Sky and BT,LFC tv, box nation
4KTV if poss
- Catch up
- VOD
- Full EPG
- No resellers
- 24 hour trial
- Multiple device

Looking for a very good service and no buffering/connection issues at all.

Will be running on an LG via nanomid player

Looking for invite only IPTV tv - mainly for Sports - current one buffers quite a bit on Sports. UK premier league and Spanish Laliga but all sports in general. Using Mart IPTV App on my tv.
Please send via PM. Thanks

I currently have Zgemma star h.2h with wooshbuild installed with the sky skin. I have not updated this for a number of years as i used to use cardshare provider then that all went south.

i only recice freeview channels and the epg updates automatically.

I'm looking for a paid reliable IPTV or similer sevice to upgrade my box and epg hopfully with all sports and movies etc

Looking for IPTV with all UK channels (entertainment, movies, sports including PPV for boxing) - Firestick

Woud prefer a trial prior to purchase due to experience and looking for 2 firesticks

Hi

I have a Zgemma H9S and i have a fantasic, perfect provider which was top drawer. unfortunately all good things come to an end. it was flawless and now they suggest an android. tried that and its poor enough. very finiky. i am looking for a replica to ph ireland platinum iptv service which looks like sly and got all tv channels etc.

Zgemma H9S
enigma box
sly set up with epg

want a tester, must be an easy enough set up. putty load links would be great. Please let me know there is some provider with similar

My current IPTV provider has gone downhill rapidly. Looking to trial a replacement. Mostly used for UK Sports inc PPV. Needs to be compatible with Enigma box.

Looking for a top quality, premium IPTV service that I can pay for long term subscription.
Must have:
- UK Sports channels (BT, Sky)
- PPV events
- UK entertainment channels (BBC1, BBC2, ITV etc.)
- EPG

Device: Formular z7+ using MyTVOnline and m3u list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back