Revolut payment

It's basically like a bank. You can't transfer money between accounts. Send payments via sort code/account number. Pay for things in store. If you're sending money abroad it's far cheaper and sometimes free when using Revolut.

I sent Wheelo the raffle money last year and there wasn't a charge. If I'd sent it through PayPal it would have been different.

If you're going to join use this link.

I get 50 quid apparently. I'll half it with you 👍.

In the process of selling off my tools of the trade and got asked a few times if i used it.
I only use laptop with a big screen to see what i am doing and not phone as hard to read it.

Most of the time is local or Ireland as WhatsApp callers are texting me from everywhere chancing their arm.

It's worth having if you buy stuff online, send money abroad or if you want another account for whatever reason.
The app isn't bad either and it's free.

He is not talking to me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trying not to buy stuff online and on Amazon and the odd Birthday present via card

I have it for about 2 year now, find it great for business and also very handy for day to day also. I recommend it to anyone.

You can also get a physical card (they use Mastercard). I use mine mainly for Holidays ; Transfer money from my TSB account ; convert it on the app to Euro (or whatever) ; you get a better rate than from a money shop ; Spend !

Got chatting to another m8 and he said for one or more receiving payments doubt it would be worth it but if doing more transactions and overseas payments or travelling abroad.

Congrats @wheelo for been the first person to ring me while driving my car and able to answer it while driving AHHH YEAHH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Are you able to transfer money direct to your Revolut Card from Paypal? Or does it have to go via your linked Bank Account and then transfered to your card??

Last edited:
Back