Requirements
Work with VM sh3
Easy to flash
Good WiFi (I’m on 100mb bb)
Fairly cheap

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you mean work on a VM line, yer, you just set your VM router to a modem, we use them all day for business support on vpns, and run site to site connections on them.
easy enough to setup, its all broken down in subsections, WAN, LAN, NAT, VPN etc, if you get one make sure you either turn off dos attack or set it right for the speed of your connection.

if you mean work on a VM line, yer, you just set your VM router to a modem, we use them all day for business support on vpns, and run site to site connections on them.
easy enough to setup, its all broken down in subsections, WAN, LAN, NAT, VPN etc, if you get one make sure you either turn off dos attack or set it right for the speed of your connection.

Great thanks

Do I have to flash with wrt?

i haven't used one for iptv, but i can't see why you can't use it as a normal router and create the VPN on it and dial, you can even set rules that certain IP address route out through the vpn and they rest just gate way normally,

i haven't used one for iptv, but i can't see why you can't use it as a normal router and create the VPN on it and dial, you can even set rules that certain IP address route out through the vpn and they rest just gate way normally,

Excellent appreciate the feedback....... don’t go missing around weekend when I’m trying to set up [emoji3][emoji3]

don't get a 2820n as they can only handle unto 50mb, They are only 2,4Ghz if you need 5Ghz you need a ac one but more £££ thats why I've stuck with the VM router, as the 5ghz speed is so much better for apple devices, plus am a tight yorkshire man that won't pay for a better router

Back