Sat set up

glic83

well hopefully the new version of hypercam will sort out a lot of Irish users with the dm500

Last edited by a moderator:
if the kryptview fix was to last for even a few months,surely it would pay for itself plus if and when it does go,pop it on fleabay do a buy it now on it or depending what way you word your listing ie most people sell their boxes via remote control plus free gift this would mean the box in the picture is the free gift you should be able to sell it before ebay remove the listing,i normally see the boxes left on fleabay for 3 days plus before they remove the listing.
the krypt may be working on nagra 2 but it hasnt been thro a keyroll yet and that will be the real test for it,so dont go buying anything until the next roll and see how it copes.

Why bother with an N2 roll or maybe it would be a good thing to take a look at the emu. Most CC boxes are working on A07 now, the Kryptview is supposed to be based on an A05 dump, would be good to see.

They wont roll the N2 keys anytime soon, if it all.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

well hopefully the new version of hypercam will sort out a lot of Irish users with the dm500

The modded version of Hypercam may actually turn out like the Kryptview where it will not be as open as you think.

Not wanting to indulge in rumours but it's supposed to be being tested now, we will have to wait and see ;)

I know its been testing for quite a while Port and its there or there abouts by all means, I never doubted it may be released.

However will the keysets ;)

I know its been testing for quite a while Port and its there or there abouts by all means, I never doubted it may be released.

However will the keysets ;)

yeah thats a true point,i was just going off what satman had said previously that the new version would hopefully get irish users back up and going only time will tell,so far there hasnt been any move on the chor*s side of things only ntl side so far

Yes so your safe for now :) Although I see you have gone to the Sat side, without digressing too much what set up have you gone for?

BTW good to see you here ;)

well safe enough for now,i have a clone dm 500s,1 m dish and technomate h-h motor not having much joy with it at the mo though,getting nowhere fast,ill hopefully get it going soon,just on the other point seeing as the A05's were updated to A07 over the air wouldnt the keysets still be the same?

With the Sat are you going with CS, I hope so :)

And no keysets will be the same, (maybe ;) ) but the ROM version has changed.

Last edited:
i just need to get the dish set up 1st and then i have to wait for broad band to become available in my aera or is there a work around for the the mobiloe broadband that plugs into your laptop,you have a dish set up mate?

3G BB is fine anything else is hit and miss. You must be out a bit?

Yes I have one set up for a while. I have tried a few boxes latest been the DM7025, but have tried Protek, Technomate, Azbox and a few others. The 500S is a nice box but I had problems driving my motor with it.

Maybe we should start another thread on that one :)

what images have you used on teh 500s that you have found stable mate?and only have 02 bb where i live 3 didnt work,i take it ill need a router for it also

In my humble opinion Edg Nemesis is the best closely followed by Nabilo but I always have probs when I use Nabilo it loses tp's???

Like both of Port's choices. I am using Nabilo on the 7025 and when the 500 was in use I had EDG Nemesis on it. I also messed about with a few others, older Gemini, (as I have a clone), Pli and Sif, and many more.

But there is never a true great image, its whatever works best with your box and more importantly your emu :) A good config can save you a lot of heartache.

think ill have a blast off that then need to get cracking on this soon its dragging on too long i presume ccam is the prefered choice

yeah not far from charleville,did u set up ur dish pointing at thor being your due south or 5w west as your due south?

Back