Satellite Seem to have lost regional ITV channel (Border Scotland)

SlamA

Hi,

Usually use ITV Border Scotland as my channel 3, but it stopped working a few days ago. Did a manual scan to see if it would be picked back up, and it didnt make a differnece. Tried using AutoBouquet maker and it's gave me UTV instead. Not sure why, as region is set to Border Scotland. Using OpenATV on a Zgemma H7S.

The names are modified by ABM. This was done because some regions did not have HD versions and the broadcaster chose different ones. On official receivers, they did not have swaps in such areas, but enigma2 is too customisable and people started whining that they have the wrong ITV HD.

A few more ITV HD services were meant to be added, so that is probably what has happened. So we need to start modifying/correcting names.

Last edited:
The names are modified by ABM. This was done because some regions did not have HD versions and the broadcaster chose different ones. On official receivers, they did not have swaps in such areas, but enigma2 is too customisable and people started whining that they have the wrong ITV HD.

A few more ITV HD services were meant to be added, so that is probably what has happened. So we need to start modifying/correcting names.
Ok, thank you for the reply. Do you know when this will be sorted by chance? Couldnt find an SD version of ITV Border Scotland either so i'm a bit lost on if there's anything else i should do!

There are over 80 regions, Post a debug log immidately after you have run ABM so I can recreate the settings you are using. Aljhough ths does not apply to you, sometimes it is harder than getting blood out of a stone, so best I look at log. I Just need the lines that have abm-config, abm-tools

Just for info: Some STV HD services are encrypted and not FTA.

Sorry for the really dumb question, how do i enable ABM logs, or where are they located? I checked Home - Root - Logs, which is where id expect error logs from the zgemma to go. Thank you for all the help!

There is no dumb question. Well done for asking for clarification.

Not in ABM, but in image. For ViX it is as follows:

Menu > Setup > System > Logs > Enable debug logs.
Change to yes,. Green for OK/save.
Restart Enigma2 for chanegs to teake effect.
Run ABM, logs will be in home/root/logs as default location.

EDIT:
For OpenATV:
Menu > Setup > System > Logs Settings > Enable Debug logs
Change to Yes, Green for OK/save.
Then restart Enigma2 for changes to take effect (Fast restart)

Last edited:
Forgot to upodate; ; I was using autobouquet E2 28.2E instead of ABM, everything is working now thast i switched. Thanks to Abu Baniaz for all their help.

Back