seperate tuners / lines

Noste500

Can I set my duo2 to use 1 line for 3 sat tuners and another line for the fourth sat tuner?
I cannot see it being possible but thought I would ask.
Cheers

am sure your provider will ban you, Ecms would be flying high. Your provider is the best person to ask.

As others have stated why? and it's up to the line provider some will say 2 connections others you pay bit more 3-4.

In your case wanting so many just buy another line or two it's not as if they are that expensive.

Don't think you understand me guys.... Im not trying to take the p155...
I know it is possible use 1 line on 3 tuners... but if another line was added and my box has 4 tuners , is it possible to configure the 4th tuner to use the extra line??
If not I would have to disable it ( the 4th tuner ) or all 4 using 1 line would shut it down.

Im guessing its a no.....?

I think I get what you're wanting. You don't want to get banned by you're provider for running too many connections right? If so then you shouldn't really have a problem because if you add another line it will be used if needed.

Yes , but the box won't know to use the extra line ,,,, therefore the 4th tuner would
just use 1st line and drop me in it ...
Cheers

Not really youre provider will limit your connections as long as not from a different IP address you won't get banned

Back