Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which card did you use for this. Trying to do this for dazn also. Is Revolut the way to go for all these kinda things?
Revolut worked a charm for ssport but can't comment on dazn ..think Google pay maybe best way forward for that from what I heard

I'd pay for it normally but it didn't accept card payment, hence asking about Revolut earlier above. Unless it'd work and debits the right amount Google pay has a balance pre loaded? Otherwise it wants to take over £4 a month?

I wouldn't take risk with that mate...its brazil so not sure it will work on Canada with a vpn ..try subscription via google
I read or understood somewhere that Brazil unlocks Canada?? Not sure though as I get get very far trying to sign up this way to find out!

I'd pay for it normally but it didn't accept card payment, hence asking about Revolut earlier above. Unless it'd work and debits the right amount Google pay has a balance pre loaded? Otherwise it wants to take over £4 a month?
I would go the legit Canada route pal...setup up a new Google Canada account ...load a card on there and try to subscribe to a month ...never tried it but read it works that way...going direct dazn canada it won't accept card..Good luck

Ah I liked ssport just won’t work on my firestick any more. Streams don’t load, got the latest apk too, anyone know a fix?
Hola works via Turkey and is available to download when you search on the firestick, but it's not ideal.
Express VPN currently doesn't play anything. Maybe try Windscribe.

Ah you guys were right, thanks loads. Just tried with VPN unlimited and it worked. I didn’t even consider the vpn being an issue as it let me into the app!

I've checked out Flow before mate pretty decent.

India Hotstar have held EPL rights for the longest. 1500 Rupees for the year which is £15. Good picture too. That and Livescore covers all EPL and Champions League for £1.25 a Month split it 4 ways 30 pence for all EPL as your allowed 4 devices lol

Hotstar have IPL Rights too. Not sure if you're a Cricket fan? @channelking is a big fan.

View attachment 65936

On second viewing you can actually get it for 899 rupees = £9. That's 75p a Month for all EPL. Surely that's the cheapest? If you don't mind ads lol

View attachment 65939
How would you sign up to hotstar without needing India mobile number OTP malarkey?
Is there a workaround and does it include live F1?

Last edited:
How would you sign up to hotstar without needing India mobile number OTP malarkey?
Is there a workaround and does it include live F1?

You can get a Indian number generator online or use a middleman to pay for a it in India. I’m not sure on f1 pal. S Sport do F1 currently priced at £8 for the year.

Looks like Hotstar has F1 and DAZN Spain/Japan are best options. Also DSTV, ESPN also show it. Or ask around for someone with a Sky Go/Virgin TV Go slot.
Would rather get my own than get a slot now I think. VPN are hit and miss so probs gonna weigh up what's best for live sport and best value and get a DNS for it all.
Just wanna make sure I can sign up and access them successfully first.

Would rather get my own than get a slot now I think. VPN are hit and miss so probs gonna weigh up what's best for live sport and best value and get a DNS for it all.
Just wanna make sure I can sign up and access them successfully first.

Yeah good plan. Like I say I use a DNS for DAZN/S Sport without issue. Haven't had to mess around with it since I set it up.

You can get a Indian number generator online or use a middleman to pay for a it in India. I’m not sure on f1 pal. S Sport do F1 currently priced at £8 for the year.
Can you suggest any Indian number generators worth considering please? I have looked at a few that looked highly suspect to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back