Set IPTV app on samsung TV

asmad

TK Veteran
I've been trailing the "Set IPTV" app on my Samsung TV and so far I've found it to be pretty impressive.

I've had the Smart IPTV app on the tv for a couple of years and find it ok but also use XCIPTV app on my firestick, but this Set IPTV app is really good for the tv. Nice user interface and good EPG.

Only downside I can see is the price, after my 7 day free trial it's €14.99 to purchase the app. 3 times the price of smart iptv app but probably 3 times better app.

it's available through the Samsung store so easy to install and then just add your m3u and tv MAC code on their website.

I've been trailing the "Set IPTV" app on my Samsung TV and so far I've found it to be pretty impressive.

I've had the Smart IPTV app on the tv for a couple of years and find it ok but also use XCIPTV app on my firestick, but this Set IPTV app is really good for the tv. Nice user interface and good EPG.

Only downside I can see is the price, after my 7 day free trial it's €14.99 to purchase the app. 3 times the price of smart iptv app but probably 3 times better app.

it's available through the Samsung store so easy to install and then just add your m3u and tv MAC code on their website.
Yeah used to be free better layout then smart iptv used to use it till they wanted £14.99 for me to use so stopped using it

I've always tried to avoid TV based apps due to hardware limitations of the TV, not heard of Set IPTV before - what's the performance like?

Just trying the nanomid player also in the app stores ( m3u)
Again not the cheapest & works on the otp password set up...
Updates & mods have already been added by the Co & impressive at the mo
ID

I've always tried to avoid TV based apps due to hardware limitations of the TV, not heard of Set IPTV before - what's the performance like?
Maybe give this app a go. On my samsung tv I get problems with sound going off but on my LG tv up the stairs I don't get any problems with the smart iptv. Anyone else experience this on there samsung?

Can't even give it a go tv is saying low storage? I have 1 app downloaded lol by having a quick Google search it seems to ba a problem with samsung tv's. Don't think I would ever purchase another samsung tv.

Hi I don't want to hijack this thread just thought one thread with more info
is better than trawling through trying to find stuff.

Ok friend has a samsung TV. I have only set up firesticks and android boxes.

So here is a couple of questions I can't seem to find the answer to.

Smart IPTV looks easy enough to install. All the videos I see use M3U files, my sever uses MAC address and URL.
Will this work on Smart TV app ?

Also it gives you a default MAC address when installed, could this be edired to match a previously set up android MAC address.
Only one device would be switched on at a time, (different rooms) that way only one subscription can run both items.

Is there any apps which could be used on the Samsung with the STB Emu type on menu so both have the same menu / look ?

cheers

bees

Hi I don't want to hijack this thread just thought one thread with more info
is better than trawling through trying to find stuff.

Ok friend has a samsung TV. I have only set up firesticks and android boxes.

So here is a couple of questions I can't seem to find the answer to.

Smart IPTV looks easy enough to install. All the videos I see use M3U files, my sever uses MAC address and URL.
Will this work on Smart TV app ?

Also it gives you a default MAC address when installed, could this be edired to match a previously set up android MAC address.
Only one device would be switched on at a time, (different rooms) that way only one subscription can run both items.

Is there any apps which could be used on the Samsung with the STB Emu type on menu so both have the same menu / look ?

cheers

bees
Smart stb emu mate on Samsung set iptv takes m3u as you've stated and you need the mac of the app you could always try a mac to m3u converter see if could create one

Back