Set IPTV app on samsung TV

you could always try a mac to m3u converter see if could create one

It's for a mate who lives quiet away from me, he can do the basics so don't want to
get complicated, he will drive me up the wall :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just been checking it out, looks like that's exactly what I'm after.

cheers

mate (y)(y)(y)

I just looked on my Samsung and under apps there is a new IPTV app called "setiptv" it gives you 7 days free then I think its €15

I havent tested it

I've been trailing the "Set IPTV" app on my Samsung TV and so far I've found it to be pretty impressive.

I've had the Smart IPTV app on the tv for a couple of years and find it ok but also use XCIPTV app on my firestick, but this Set IPTV app is really good for the tv. Nice user interface and good EPG.

Only downside I can see is the price, after my 7 day free trial it's €14.99 to purchase the app. 3 times the price of smart iptv app but probably 3 times better app.

it's available through the Samsung store so easy to install and then just add your m3u and tv MAC code on their website.
I have tried to input my m3u file but it asks me for xtreme code that I do not have. There is no way to contact setiptv. Bernie

Only way is ask your provider if he can remove the catagories/channels for you duplex is better than nanomid and cheaper if available on your smart tv
Yes that sounds good. However I am going through lots of apps to determine the best ones by using free trials. I have a problem with setiptv, I have registered no problem, where I have the problem is after my tv is registered I input my m3u title after I have checked capata press send it reads back wrong xtreme code. That I do not have or know.

Has your provider given the right m3u format has the trial expired set iptv is £15 to add a playlist or buy the app nanomid is £10 to buy the app duplex is about £3 for a years license but I will state Alot of providers won't give m3u out for security reasons

Yes that sounds good. However I am going through lots of apps to determine the best ones by using free trials. I have a problem with setiptv, I have registered no problem, where I have the problem is after my tv is registered I input my m3u title after I have checked capata press send it reads back wrong xtreme code. That I do not have or know.

Has your provider given the right m3u format has the trial expired set iptv is £15 to add a playlist or buy the app nanomid is £10 to buy the app duplex is about £3 for a years license but I will state Alot of providers won't give m3u out for security reasons
Yes it worked on Duplex and Nanomid trying them all on the free trial so to work out the best for me. Thanks

Back