Setup advice for newbie to cable CS

you would have to ask some one on here who is near gloucester mate im from st helens near liverpool and i have to use knowsley glad your up and running though nice to hear

you would have to ask some one on here who is near gloucester mate im from st helens near liverpool and i have to use knowsley glad your up and running though nice to hear

I found this on a thread

Cheltenham Glos 1 TW 40971 433.000 6.952
Cheltenham Glos 2 TW 40971 651.000 6.952

That is even closer to me but how do I input that data so Wooshbuild can use it?

go to setup/service searching /autobouquetmaker/providers/ then scroll down to region and put the number in there using remote

go to setup/service searching /autobouquetmaker/providers/ then scroll down to region and put the number in there using remote
Yes, I had 40970 which is Bristol 1. When I added 40971 it gave me Bristol 2 :LOL:

I'm pretty impressed thus far.

I know my good lady will come in and ask if Vermin will be able to detect the system? I am hoping not!!

no they wont mate if you want you can change name on box so it shows upp on the modem to them as what ever you want it i have mine set to xbo1

menu
setup
system
network
mounts setup
mount manager
change hostname

change it to what ever you want

hope this helps
once changed hostname reboot your router and zgemma h.2h

this does work ive done mine ok on virmin

menu
setup
system
network
mounts setup
mount manager
change hostname

change it to what ever you want

hope this helps
once changed hostname reboot your router and zgemma h.2h

this does work ive done mine ok on virmin
I have my PooperHub 3 in modem mode and use a Nighthawk router for ethernet and wifi around the house. I have changed the name of the box as you advised just in case. I am now the proud owner of an XBox :LOL:

Back